[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - TLK Fan of the Month - November 2014 [Voting!] — My Lion King Forum

TLK Fan of the Month - November 2014 [Voting!]

Poll ended at December 10th, 2014, 8:53 am

64%
No votes
36%

Total votes : 11

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - November 2014 [Voting!]

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » December 7th, 2014, 7:25 am

[quote="DGFone"][quote="S1mb4 D4 L10n"][quote="TheWhistlerify"]Where's my banner, Yoni? :x[/quote]

*nods head in agreement* :P[/quote]

Don't worry, working on them now![/quote]

Cool! :D :P
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Re: TLK Fan of the Month - November 2014 [Voting!]

Postby DGFone » December 7th, 2014, 7:36 am

Done! And with less than half an hour to spare...

Sorry Adofo, you will have to wait for yours. ;)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King