Who here is actually looking forward to the lion guard?

Re: Who here is actually looking forward to the lion guard?

Postby Timitu » November 14th, 2014, 12:22 pm

I am interested in it. I don't fully know what to think just yet but I am excited for something Lion King related to be returning. Even if it is directed at very young. As my one friend said "Reason to have kids I guess." (For us old folk pushing 30 without kids.) LOL. I think I will watch it even if it is a bit silly at times. I cant wait to see more. I want to see this trailer that is out there apparently of it so I can maybe see what is up with the changing of his marking. I just finished changing my characters stories to allow that trait to be passed into that royal family so it would stay true to the cannon world and "BOOM" they go change it on me. :pout2: lol.
Timitu
Lilymud Secret Santa Organizer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » November 22nd, 2014, 6:34 pm

I'm very excited
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Postby gothprincesskiara » November 23rd, 2014, 1:38 am

im both excited and nervously worried at the same time, and the wait is the most torture
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SimbasGuard » November 24th, 2014, 12:37 am

[quote="gothprincesskiara"] the wait is the most torture[/quote]

On that I totally agree.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » November 24th, 2014, 2:45 am

I'm anticipating it, and kind of looking forward to it. Though the whole thing through a curveball with my events after TLK II, I think it's cool that they're adding a canon sibling for Kiara, and well as extending the story a bit. I'm waiting to judge until it comes out, to see what'll be like and how the canon will be. Sure, it's for kids like in preschool and stuff, but it's nice to see more stuff coming out for TLK! :D Though if it throws the events of canon around a lot, I will not be a happy camper! :x

((Avatar and signature both by Daenerys, thank you so much! :D))

Spoiler: show

^Made for me from Daenerys, thank you! :3
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I have returned."

Nickname(s): Titan, Wyvern, Xeno
Pride Points: 8

Postby FlipMode » November 24th, 2014, 10:20 am

No.
It's aimed at young children and is a show made by modern Disney, who are capable of good films still but TV shows?
Then again Ultimate Spider Man is aimed at younger children with much more comic relief than the original story lines and that's not bad sooo...
I mean I'm not looking forward to it but I hope to be proved wrong.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Elton John » November 24th, 2014, 10:31 am

toon disney has gotten better since jeph loeb left and a new person replaced him. forgot his name though

also, I like gravity falls and the new star wars show.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SilverIngot » November 25th, 2014, 4:41 am

This same kind of controversy happened when Hasbro announced Equestria Girls. Although I can't judge what it will be like yet, I am looking forward to it's release. Who knows? Maybe they are taking the older fans into consideration as well.
(Banner by Arbystrider)

"hammerkind? ok that will be the permanent allocation for your specibus. i guess i should have mentioned that hope you like hammers dude!" - Dave Strider
SilverIngot

Nickname(s): Silver
Pride Points: 2

Postby SimbasGuard » November 26th, 2014, 3:38 pm

[quote="Titanic-Wyvern"]if it throws the events of canon around a lot, I will not be a happy camper! :x[/quote]

I do not think the canonicity of anything before The Lion Guard will be called into question. The only thing that disturbs me is that they have yet to mention Kovu as one of the guest stars.

[quote="SilverIngot"]Maybe they are taking the older fans into consideration as well.[/quote]

Disney has stated that The Lion Guard is intend for Preschoolers and their families. Now even though Disney is aware that this show will have an older audience. It remains to be seen if they will do anything to acknowledge the older fans of the franchise. However I at least have hope that The Lion Guard will be something more than just an annoying kids show.
Last edited by SimbasGuard on November 26th, 2014, 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Elton John » November 26th, 2014, 3:49 pm

[quote="SimbasGuard"][quote="Titanic-Wyvern"]if it throws the events of canon around a lot, I will not be a happy camper! :x[/quote]

I do not think the canonicity of anything before The Lion Guard will be called into question. The only thing that disturbs me is that they have yet to mention Kovu as one of the guest stars.[/quote]

They've referred to Kiara as the "future queen of the pride lands" in PR for TLG and I assume that means there's a king, and it most likely is kovu.

Now vitani otoh i'm more worried about.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King