Me playing The Lion King Finalie

Me playing The Lion King Finalie

Postby Euan » January 12th, 2009, 6:07 pm

Here's me playing the finalie of the film on my keyboard I self taught myself this along time ago on my cousins piano

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2-n8v5DpA ... annel_page
Euan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Remember Who You Are

Pride Points: 0

Re: Me playing The Lion King Finalie

Postby Moka » January 12th, 2009, 6:23 pm

Not bad ;)

We have a piano in our basement, hearing this makes me want to learn how to play it :D
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Panda-chan » February 21st, 2009, 8:09 pm

Whoa, that's really good! I play the piano too but I don't think I could do that good!. :)
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Katelyn23 » February 22nd, 2009, 3:45 am

Wow, that was really well done, Euan. Definitely one of the best played on Piano I've heard yet hehe. ^^

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Moka » February 22nd, 2009, 4:49 am

I wish I had the clarinet I used to play. It'd be fun to play some music from TLK on it :)
Moka

Postby Katelyn23 » February 22nd, 2009, 4:52 am

OMG, I would love to see you play it on the Clarinet, Moka. :)

I think I should try playing some TLK songs on the Piano that I haven't learned yet. So far I've learned:

Can You Feel The Love Tonight
and
He Lives In You

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby Moka » February 22nd, 2009, 4:57 am

I used to be pretty good, if I do say so myself :smile3:
But I'm not about to rent one, they're so expensive...

My parents have a piano downstairs. I think I've tried playing the score, but I haven't done the songs yet. CYFTLT sounds fun to play, I might try that next :)
Moka

Postby Katelyn23 » February 22nd, 2009, 5:00 am

It is fun to play actually. I'm going to work on learning the Score hehe. 8-)

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby NightmareMoon » February 22nd, 2009, 5:36 am

Moka, you played Clarinet? What was your range? Like... low E obviously but what was the highest note you could play? Mines 4 octaves above the lowest A you can play. Yeah, 4.
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby Moka » February 22nd, 2009, 7:59 am

I...forget. It was Middle school when I played it. I could get moderately high with it.

I have an instructor for my music class that can do stuff with the clarinet that I didn't even know could be done! I went to a concert of his...it was incredible what he could do.

I also played trumpet and violin.
Moka

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King