Something to say about my love for Timon

Re: Something to say about my love for Timon

Postby zerodix » April 27th, 2016, 12:39 pm

i preferred the timon from the cartoon series, his expressions and the goofy ways he has there were likeable to me. i miss that depth in the movies where they are in a more sidekick role
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Timon the great » May 4th, 2016, 12:07 am

[quote="BrianGriffinFan"]Is this a thread made to bash the TV series or something?[/quote]
It was made by a troll member aimed at me a while back for whatever their reason was because of my interest in the film Timon. Personally, I think this topic should've been locked a long while back when it was created. It serves no purpose whatsoever and it never did.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby Ninaroja » May 13th, 2016, 12:57 am

^yep, not to mention all the double posts from said Troll's dupe accounts. Really thins thread serves no purpose, and never really did.

Locking to prevent further replies.

~Ninaroja
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King