A vacation to Disney World or Disney land

Re: A vacation to Disney World or Disney land

Postby SimbasMate » June 5th, 2009, 6:35 pm

[quote="Simba98"]The last time I went there was only last year! It was great, I went with most of my whole family. :)[/quote]

Aw, that is so cool! I wanna go there again sometime! I had the time of my life! :D
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby morri908 » July 19th, 2009, 8:29 am

i went to WDW .... It was fun ... there's pictures on my myspace, facebook, and photobucket

photobucket
myspace
facebook
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby Simbasdaughterrocks » August 16th, 2009, 4:01 am

Wow i did not think that you went anywhere but your bed room XD well you are weird I remember you with a simba doll i have it on my phone XD and a nala XD :P
Kiara is the bestImageImage
Simbasdaughterrocks

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

You would :/

Pride Points: 3

Postby RayCat » August 17th, 2009, 12:41 pm

I've never been to Disneyworld or Disneyland, but I wouldn't mind going :D I don't think I could stand the crowds though lol
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby morri908 » September 4th, 2009, 12:34 pm

I went to WDW in july :D.. Can't say I had fun, we spent most of the time walking in circles(siblings) or in the designated smoking areas(parents).... Stupid siblings and parents.. And most of the cool rides (aka roller coasters) were closed either for renovation (space mountain) or weather (expedition Everest).. My parents chose the worse week in history to go.. (next to any week with a hurricane..) Only plus was that it wasn't very hot (cuz it was too busy raining)... Anyways, I'm going again eventually.... Without my family... Prolly go with some friends :D
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 4th, 2009, 4:27 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara091"]I've never been to Disneyworld or Disneyland, but I wouldn't mind going :D I don't think I could stand the crowds though lol[/quote]

Same here. I wanna ride the roller coasters there. :D
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Nukascar1 » September 4th, 2009, 5:47 pm

[quote="Kopa23"][quote="PrincessKiara091"]I've never been to Disneyworld or Disneyland, but I wouldn't mind going :D I don't think I could stand the crowds though lol[/quote]

Same here. I wanna ride the roller coasters there. :D[/quote]
same rather go to diseyland more lion king stuff
Nukascar1

Pride Points: -2

Postby NightmareMoon » September 6th, 2009, 5:30 pm

There isn't really any lion king stuff at any of the parks, sorry to say that. <.< I've been to both and examined them all inside and out and I don't think there is any attraction lion king related.
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby SilverSimba01 » September 6th, 2009, 5:40 pm

Humm, I went to Disney World like in 1995 and I don't remeber when I went to Disney Land.
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Nukascar1 » September 6th, 2009, 6:37 pm

Isn't there the feastival of the lion king
Nukascar1

Pride Points: -2

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King