A vacation to Disney World or Disney land

Re: A vacation to Disney World or Disney land

Postby Euan » January 14th, 2009, 1:59 am

Only been to Disney World Florida Animal Kingdom was amazing saw Festival Of The Lion King and had a Simba paw ice cream. In Epcot they had a Circle Of Life film were you see Simba teaching Timon & Pumbaa about The Circle Of Life. I think that's hone now
Euan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Remember Who You Are

Pride Points: 0

Postby whitewolf17 » January 16th, 2009, 4:20 pm

I've never been myself and like Moka I don't have too much interest in going.
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

#1 Sonic fan

Postby LiONlove64 » January 18th, 2009, 8:21 pm

ive been to disney world and i think it was alot of funn, but i havent been there in a whilee.
epcot was alrightt, i think thts better for older crowds.
animal kingdom was rlly cool, i love that.
but ive never been to disneyland, whats different about that from disneyworld ?
LiONlove64

Postby NightmareMoon » January 18th, 2009, 8:41 pm

Disneyland is like the Magic Kingdom at Disney World, but it's better in my opinion. Space Mountain there is just the bomb. Most of the rides are better and they have more rides there.. And I've also been behind the scenes there in many places :P So I've seen the whole park, kinda know it all. :P
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby LiONlove64 » January 18th, 2009, 10:41 pm

ohh i gotchaa
thts pretty cool.
LiONlove64

Postby Zeke » January 18th, 2009, 10:41 pm

Wait, how exactly do you get to go behind the scenes? I didn't know that you could do that
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby NightmareMoon » January 18th, 2009, 11:04 pm

Well my 8th grade year, my band played there... so we got to go places where the general public isn't allowed to go... etc. inside thunder mountain railroad, behind mickey's toontown, inside space mountain..

Was a blast. Also when I was like 7 or 8, I was on space mountain with my grandma (she's 68 and loves rollercoasters, haha) and it broke down in the middle. So I got to get out of the car and walk around inside space mountain. hehe ^_^
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Postby Zeke » January 18th, 2009, 11:33 pm

Space mountain broke down on me too. We got to walk down, but i dont remember it
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby NightmareMoon » January 18th, 2009, 11:36 pm

Oh really? Nice :P
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Postby whitewolf17 » January 19th, 2009, 2:26 am

That sounds scary having it break down on ya.
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King