Nala's Game

Nala's Game

Postby LadyAislinn » July 15th, 2009, 1:28 pm

Hi guys! Well I scanned this little book I got a long time ago. :) It's called Nala's Game. I was wondering if you guys wanted me to post it or not. It's a great story... plus you can use it for references and whatnot :D
Everything By Me
Graphics Tumblr dA Profile
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But Always Wanted To Be A Pirate

Nickname(s): LA, Jessa
Pride Points: 10

Re: Nala's Game

Postby LilTiger » July 15th, 2009, 2:07 pm

Sure! Post it!
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby LadyAislinn » July 16th, 2009, 4:12 am

Alrighty :)

:lol: I'm pretty sure that's dirt on the cover... but who knows with my nephews. ;) Haha also I think I got this book for free for reading to some kids when my mom worked at this bookstore, the owner said I could get any book I wanted for free and I chose a 99 cent book? Now looking back I was pretty dumb for choosing this book... but at the time I wanted it sooooo bad. XD My mom even tried to talk me out of it! :lol:
Everything By Me
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Moka » July 17th, 2009, 1:16 am

Cool! I've never heard of this book. Thanks for posting it :)
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Mike » July 17th, 2009, 4:21 am

awwwwwww ^.^ How cute lol. Poor Zazu XD
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby DarkLiger » July 17th, 2009, 4:38 am

That's cool LadyAislinn :)
I have never seen this one before. I wish it was longer though :( but it was cute to see nala and simba playing hide and pounce! ^.^
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Pride Points: 0

Postby Zeke » July 17th, 2009, 5:06 am

Awesome. Ive never even heard of this!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby LadyAislinn » July 17th, 2009, 1:40 pm

You're welcome guys! Yeah I've never heard anyone mentioning it before... that's weird but sweet at the time! 8-)

Yeah DL I wish it was longer too! It was cute that they got so mad at each other they tried to find other animals to play with but in the end they made up. It's just like kids will do sometimes. :)
Everything By Me
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

Postby LilTiger » July 17th, 2009, 4:21 pm

I always wondered this after I read the book .What if this was two days before the stampede?
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Moka » July 17th, 2009, 5:58 pm

It's funny to see how many of these drawings are referenced from movie screengrabs. :lol:

Also, why do they have to growl before they pounce? O.o I thought they were supposed to be stealthy.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King