TLKFFA

Re: TLKFFA

Postby SimbasMate » October 3rd, 2009, 7:53 pm

I have signed up... but I have NO clue how to do anything... :ehh2:
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 3rd, 2009, 8:01 pm

[quote="SimbasMate"]I have signed up... but I have NO clue how to do anything... :ehh2:[/quote]

Same here, I only comment on pictures, I don't upload art or anything. xD
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby LilTiger » October 3rd, 2009, 8:02 pm

[quote="SimbasMate"]I have signed up... but I have NO clue how to do anything... :ehh2:[/quote]
if you want, I'll help you, I'll make a tutriol(however you spell it lol)
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 3rd, 2009, 8:31 pm

[quote="LilTiger"][quote="Kopa23"]Commando is right LT, it is called TLKFAA. TLKFFA doesn't make sense.

[quote="thanigraphics"]the lion king fan fart archive? :ehh2:[/quote]

lol :yuck:[/quote]
I'm about to e-mail Brian, if he says it's TLKFFA, then good[/quote]

He's So wrong O.o
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby thanigraphics » October 3rd, 2009, 10:06 pm

I'm a member there too, since 2007. But a few months ago I've deleted my old art. There are now, like 25 pics in my gallery. My newest.

http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/thanigraphics
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby Simba » October 4th, 2009, 4:49 am

*sighs* what's with the silly argument? it is TLKFAA. look at what any artist new or old refers to it as. and yes, it stands for The Lion King Fan-Art Archive.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby thanigraphics » October 4th, 2009, 11:05 am

*sigh* true, it's just logical thinking. And check the banner in the upper left there on TLKFAA
We can't bother Brian with this lame issue.
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby shadowdream » November 12th, 2009, 3:47 pm

cool im always browsing peoples art on that site but now i think i might join to for all of my lion king sketches
Kimya-->Image<--Thanks to Taki/Simba
My DA--> http://shadowdream-kaoru.deviantart.com
shadowdream

Lost within my own mind and happy that way

Nickname(s): Shadow
Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King