The Lion King Questionnaire

Re: The Lion King Questionnaire

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 10th, 2016, 3:48 pm

I did this 4 years ago, but many things changed since then, so...

1. How long have you been a Lion King fan?
Hmmm... about 6 years, me thinks. I watched TLK 1 1/2 before, but I wasn't hooked that much. I liked it, but I became true fan when I watched the first two movies.

2. Which is your favourite movie? A) The Lion King B) The Lion King 1 1/2 C) The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride
The Lion King. Still it's a classic, and it's most tragic. I adore Simba's Pride too, but not that much.

3. How long have you been in the online fandom?
Hmmm, since I joined this forum 5 years ago! XD

4. Are you hoping for a new Lion King movie?
Definitely! But I doubt it would be that high quality -.- . I'd love to see something about Mufasa's and Scar's youth or something like that. Or life of lionesses under Scar's reign. Or, something about Kiara and Kovu's reign too! Probably won't see any of these though.

5. What kind of art do you do? A) Fan Art B) Fan Fiction C) Fan Videos D) Graphics E) Other
Graphics. I also did Fan Videos, but stopped for certain reasons. I'd love to try Fan Fiction too!

6. Favourite Romantic Pairing(s)? A) Simba/Nala B) Kiara/Kovu C) Zira/Scar D) Other pairings you like?
Simba/Nala, closely followed by Kiara/Kovu. Mufasa/Sarabi is also awesome <3 .

7. Favourite character(s)?
Scar, Mufasa, Kiara, Nala and maaaybe Simba. Oh, and Sarafina! I really wish she appeared more!

8. Least favourite character(s)?
Uncle Max (I'm a pessimist too, but his seems too unreal) and maybe Banzai (he's not that interesting to me as the other two hyenas are).

9. Favorite song from The Lion King?
Be Prepared, closely followed by Circle of Life! The former because I usually love the villain songs, where they plan to take over the world. The latter because it's so powerful and gives a great message.

10. Favorite song from The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride?
He Lives In You. It's also powerful, and fits that movie completely.

11. Have you seen? A) Every movie more than once B) Every movie at least once C) One or two of the movies D) There are sequels? E) I didn't know there was a movie...
Every movie more than 10 times xD . I've watched original most though.

12. Do you RP?
Sometimes yes. I should try to do more TLK roleplays though. It's so fun!

13. Are you a fan of Balto or other Disney animated movies?
I still haven't watched Balto, even though it's on my to-watch list. I adore most of Disney movies! Those I don't adore, I usually hate though xD.

14. What are your other favorite movies if you have any?
Star Wars. I also love Harry Potter, but I prefer the books. Perks of Being A Wallflower is also awesome, but again - I prefer books. Out of other Disney movies, I love The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Fox and the Hound and Hunchback of Notre Dame most.

15. Do you believe in Hakuna Matata?
Of course! But not everyone can attain that. But we all deserve a bit of care-free philosophy from time to time, right?

16. Where do you live?
Serbia (Southern Europe).

17. What is your name?
Kristina

18. Female or Male?
Female

19. How old are you?

20. When is your birthday?
May 19

21. What is your occupation?
Psychology student

22. Anything else you want to add?
"Yeah, I'm awesome, take caution
Watch out for me, I'm awesome as I wanna be
(Yeah!) I'm awesome, take caution
Watch out for me, I'm awesome as I wanna be!"
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King