The Lion King Questionnaire

Re: The Lion King Questionnaire

Postby Kianga » August 19th, 2010, 11:39 pm

Yay a questionnaire where the questions don't ask too much personal information.^^

1. How long have you been a Lion King fan? since June 1994 unless you count when I first saw the preview on my Aladdin vhs. Then it would be since 1993.

2. Which is your favourite movie? A) The Lion King B) The Lion King 1 1/2 C) The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride: People are gonna think me weird, but probably Simba's Pride.

3. How long have you been in the online fandom? January 10, 2002. Discovered it sometime in 2001 though.

4. Are you hoping for a new Lion King movie? Not much point in it. 1 1/2 was the end of the trilogy. Would be nice though.

5. What kind of art do you do? A) Fan Art B) Fan Fiction C) Fan Videos D) Graphics E) Other:
Fan Art.

6. Favourite Romantic Pairing(s)? A) Simba/Nala B) Kiara/Kovu C) Zira/Scar D) Other pairings you like?
My favorite canon pairing is Mufasa and Sarabi. Favorite fan-made pairing is Kopa and Vitani.

7. Favourite character(s)? Nuka, Kovu, Vitani, Simba, Timon

8. Least favourite character(s)? Pumbaa and Kiara

9. Favourite song from The Lion King? Can You Feel the Love Tonight.

10. Favourite song from The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride? We Are One.

11. Have you seen? A) Every movie more than once B) Every movie at least once C) One or two of the movies D) There are sequels? E) I didn't know there was a movie...
A.

12. Do you RP? I used to but not anymore.

13. Are you a fan of Balto or other Disney animated movies? Oh heck yes. There is a long list of em.

14. What are your other favourite movies if you have any? Only gonna name a few because as I said above, it's long:
How to Train Your Dragon, Balto, Aladdin, Hunchback of Notre Dame, A Goofy Movie, Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmaron, Bolt, Kung Fu Panda and so on.

15. Do you believe in Hakuna Matata? No. This is the real world. The only people who can afford to have it are children on summer vacation.

16. Where do you live? Kentucky, U.S.A.

17. What is your name? Koudoawaia

18. Female or Male? female

19. How old are you? 26

20. When is your birthday? June 8.

21. What is your occupation? currently none. Used to be medical transcription.

22. Anything else you want to add? no.
Kianga

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

sassy lionesspanther

Nickname(s): KL, Koudo
Pride Points: 2

Postby SilenceOfaHunter » August 26th, 2010, 7:42 pm

I've been bored, so thanks for posting this xD

1. How long have you been a Lion King fan? I've been a fan from the age that I could actually understand the movie (around 5 or 6 I think x3)

2. Which is your favourite movie? The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride

3. How long have you been in the online fandom? Quite along time, but on Lion King Source, I only joined her recently.

4. Are you hoping for a new Lion King movie? Yuuuus cx

5. What kind of art do you do? Fan Art and Graphics

6. Favourite Romantic Pairing(s)? A) Kiara/Kovu <3

7. Favourite character(s)? First-Kovu, Second-Simba, Third- Kiara, Fourth-Vitani, Fifth-Nuka. I also like Rafiki, he's hilarious =)

8. Least favourite character(s)? I don't like Zazu... he annoys me xD

9. Favourite song from The Lion King? Circle of Life

10. Favourite song from The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride? We Are One

11. Have you seen? Every movie more than once... too many times to count...lets just say I nearly know all the song lyrics and scripts o3o

12. Do you RP? Sometimes

13. Are you a fan of Balto or other Disney animated movies? Yup ^^

14. What are your other favourite movies if you have any? Balto, Bolt, Lady and the Tramp, Open Season 2, The Holiday, Blades of Glory, New in Town etc, etc xD

15. Do you believe in Hakuna Matata? Not really... it never worked for me anyway cx

16. Where do you live? England <33

17. What is your name? Amy :3

18. Female or Male? Femaaaale

19. How old are you? 14 years

20. When is your birthday? 26th June

21. What is your occupation? School T___T

22. Anything else you want to add?...not that I know of, but please click my cubbies in my siggy 8D
Siggie and avvie made by me.
~Wanna check out my graphics? Click here!~
SilenceOfaHunter
'ello beastie...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Overall it just smells like the colour brown.

Location: "No place you don't take with you!" *Pokes finger in ear.*
Nickname(s): Dee
Pride Points: 3

Postby Nadra » August 29th, 2010, 2:10 pm

1. How long have you been a Lion King fan?
Since 1998, I guess...

2. Which is your favourite movie? A) The Lion King B) The Lion King 1 1/2 C) The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride:
A) The Lion King

3. How long have you been in the online fandom?
I don't remember... Maybe 4 or 5 years.

4. Are you hoping for a new Lion King movie?
Yes, I am.

5. What kind of art do you do? A) Fan Art B) Fan Fiction C) Fan Videos D) Graphics E) Other:
A) Fan Art

6. Favourite Romantic Pairing(s)? A) Simba/Nala B) Kiara/Kovu C) Zira/Scar D) Other pairings you like?
Simba/Nala and Mufasa/Sarabi. I think Zira/Scar might be interesting, too. My favourite fan-made pairings are Kopa/Vitani and Nuka/Dotty.

7. Favourite character(s)?
Vitani, Nuka, Kiara, Nala, Sarafina, Sarabi, Mufasa, Zazu...

8. Least favourite character(s)?
I love them all.

9. Favourite song from The Lion King?
Can You Feel the Love Tonight

10. Favourite song from The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride?
We are One

11. Have you seen? A) Every movie more than once B) Every movie at least once C) One or two of the movies D) There are sequels? E) I didn't know there was a movie...
A) I've seen them all countless times.

12. Do you RP?
No.

13. Are you a fan of Balto or other Disney animated movies?
I've never seen Balto, but I do like many Disney animated movies.

14. What are your other favourite movies if you have any?
Mulan 1 & 2, Jungle book 1 & 2, Tarzan, Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy, Harry Potter movies, Titanic...

15. Do you believe in Hakuna Matata?
Well, I'm trying.

16. Where do you live?
In the region of North Carelia in eastern Finland.

17. What is your name?
It means "pure".

18. Female or Male?
Female.

19. How old are you?
19 years.

20. When is your birthday?
April 25

21. What is your occupation?
University student.

22. Anything else you want to add?
Black squirrels are cool.
Nadra

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby Wrightfan » August 29th, 2010, 9:10 pm

1. How long have you been a Lion King fan?-16 years which is how long it came out.

2. Which is your favourite movie? A) The Lion King B) The Lion King 1 1/2 C) The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride-The Lion King. The others are OK but nothing tops the original.

3. How long have you been in the online fandom?-I think I first signed up for AOL in 1995 :lol:. Haven't used it in ages.

4. Are you hoping for a new Lion King movie?-Part of me does, part of me doesn't. Is there really much else in the story to be told?

5. What kind of art do you do? A) Fan Art B) Fan Fiction C) Fan Videos D) Graphics E) Other-E, none of the above :lol: I probably could write fan fiction but I choose not too.

6. Favourite Romantic Pairing(s)? A) Simba/Nala B) Kiara/Kovu C) Zira/Scar D) Other pairings you like?-Eh, I've never really been into the romantic pairings thing except for Team Rocket :hey9: Can't believe I just admitted that :lol:

7. Favourite character(s)?-I think it has to be Scar. One of my favorite Disney villains of all time.

8. Least favourite character(s)? Kiara. Simba's Pride would've been better with a male son and a different story (not to say the current is bad. I like Kovu as a character.) Perhaps a takeoff of another play.

9. Favourite song from The Lion King?-Can you feel the Love Tonight.

10. Favourite song from The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride? Been awhile since I've seen the movie. My Lullaby probably gets the slight edge over He Lives in You.

11. Have you seen? A) Every movie more than once B) Every movie at least once C) One or two of the movies D) There are sequels? E) I didn't know there was a movie...-B. Think I've only watched 1 and a 1/2 once but I will rectify that.

12. Do you RP?-Nope.

13. Are you a fan of Balto or other Disney animated movies?-Aladdin is right up there with the Lion King for me. The fact that TLK is coming out on B-R in 2011 and Aladdin may also be coming out in the near future (rumors have it coming out in 2012 for the 20th anniversary) has me geeked out. I've never seen Balto though I've heard it got decent reviews.

14. What are your other favourite movies if you have any?-Intolerance (1916), City Lights (1931), Modern Times (1936), The Wizard of Oz (1939), The Great Dictator (1940.) As you can tell, I love Chaplin :lol:

15. Do you believe in Hakuna Matata?-You know...no. To have no worries would mean to be completely carefree. You can't do that in the real world.

16. Where do you live?-Washington D.C. though I'm originally from NY. I plan on living in Maryland or Virginia once I graduate.

17. What is your name?-Andrew

18. Female or Male?-Male

19. How old are you? I am 25, perhaps making me one of the oldest here.

20. When is your birthday? May 14, 1985

21. What is your occupation?-I don't work as of now.

22. Anything else you want to add?-I was born with Asperger's...a mild form of autism. It is because of this that I came to the conclusion normal is the worst word in the English language.
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

Postby Lauren » September 3rd, 2010, 2:35 am

Removed.
Last edited by Lauren on October 15th, 2011, 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lauren

Postby Misiziri » September 7th, 2011, 2:26 am

For a while now, never as interested

2. Which is your favourite movie? A) The Lion King B) The Lion King 1 1/2 C) The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride

The Lion King

Almost a year.

Absolutely not.

5. What kind of art do you do? A) Fan Art B) Fan Fiction C) Fan Videos D) Graphics E) Other

Just drawings I sometimes do but don't upload

Zira/Scar, Mufasa/Sarabi

Mufasa, Sarabi, adult Simba.

Timon I don't like much, followed by Adult Nala and Scar, though both are alright.

Score: King of Pride Rock Singing: Circle of Life

He Lives in You.

I've seen TLK around 4-8 times in total, Simba's pride less.

12. Do you RP?

No, I dislike it.

Balto? I was not impressed, and I LOVE Disney animated movies.

Look at my profile.

Maybe it can solve your problems while the world around you falls to ruin. It's selfish.

16. Where do you live?

On Earth.

17. What is your name?

La'Vie.

18. Female or Male?

Female.

19. How old are you?

Pisces

None yet

Nope
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Tiombe » September 10th, 2011, 8:42 am

I've loved the movie as long as I can remember, but I've been a proper fan for about 8 years.

2. Which is your favourite movie?
The Lion King :)

A few months

Yes, but only if it's better than the average Disney sequel

5. What kind of art do you do? Fan Art

6. Favourite Romantic Pairing(s)? Mufasa/Sarabi

Sarabi, but also Tama, Mufasa and Uru

Probably Timon and Pumbaa

Can You Feel The Love Tonight?

He Lives In You

11. Have you seen?
Every movie more than once

12. Do you RP?
Nope

I'm a big Disney fan! Especially Oliver & Company.

I love dog movies, Harry Potter films and Born Free

Sure!

16. Where do you live?
Australia

17. What is your name?
Amy

18. Female or Male?
Female

19. How old are you?

May

Student, I'm studying to become a zookeeper

I am very much iterested in wildlife, especially the great apes and large carnivores, and am a dog person- I have a saluki
Tiombe

Pride Points: 2

Postby aloobah » September 10th, 2011, 9:53 am

Since I was about 4 or 5. :D

2. Which is your favourite movie? A) The Lion King B) The Lion King 1 1/2 C) The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride
The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride

Um...A few weeks? XD

Yes, yes, yes and yes. <3

5. What kind of art do you do? A) Fan Art B) Fan Fiction C) Fan Videos D) Graphics E) Other
Fan art and Fan Fictions.

Kiara/Kovu and Simba/Nala

Nuka, Kovu, Vitani, Nala <--- In order.

Simba (only in SP) and Scar.

Can you feel the love tonight and Be Prepared.

He lives in you, Lullaby and Not one of us.

Every movie more than once.

12. Do you RP?
No.

I'm just an all round Disney fan. :D

Well if you mean Disney films then Princess And The Frog, Balto and Tarzan. If you mean other types of films then I like horror films. <3

Sure.

16. Where do you live?
England

17. What is your name?
Chloe

18. Female or Male?
Female

19. How old are you?

10th of may.

I'm in Highschool.

I'm kinda new here and I'd just like to thank everyone for being so nice and polite. I've had a very warming welcome to this forum. <333
Image Image Image Image
aloobah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DLFix » September 14th, 2011, 2:18 pm

OK, here is mine:

Ever since it first was released on cinemas 17 years ago.

The Lion King, for sure! It's epic!

Read the info under my avatar.

Maybe, but not a ridiculous sequel about Kovu and Kiara's cubs or anything. No, I'd like something in the same spirit as TLK 1½, like a prequel about Mufasa and Scar and Sarabi (and all the other adults in TLK) as cubs, learn to know their parents etc. There are lots of fanfiction on the net that revolves around these events, so it'd be cool if the film makers actually did a movie so we once and for all find out what REALLY happened.

Neither, though I did a lot of TLK fanart in the past. But nevertheless, it has affected the art and characters I'm doing now.

Simba and Nala, but only in the first movie. I mean, who doesn't love the CYFTLT sequence?

There're many. Nala, Scar, Shenzi (Whoopi Goldberg is just the ideal voice actress for that role!), Zira and (maybe) Kovu.

Zazu and Simba (but only in Simba's Pride, I think they just killed his personality there).

Can You Feel The Love Tonight, of course.

We Are One.

A.

12. Do you RP?
Nah. It's not my cup of tea.

I love the Fantasia movies! It's pure eye-candy! But Balto is quite good, too.

There are lots of them! But I'll just pick two here, one animated and one that isn't: The Secret of NIMH and Happy-go-Lucky.

Not at 100%, but I DO think you should live a happy life as possible, and not let minor problems weigh you down. Face each day with a smile, and you'll see things will get a lot easier. But I don't think you should run away from your past, you must accept all the things that's happened in your life, both good and bad.

16. Where do you live?
Today: Sweden. Next week: Australia.

17. What is your name?
Denice (with a C, which some people tend to forget, I so hate it when they spell my name with an S instead).

18. Female or Male?
Since I have a woman name and isn't a transvestite, I'm female.

19. How old are you?
20+.

In the eleventh month of the year.

Right now, I work at a museum. God knows what I will work with when I get to Australia though.

TM is a short name for my museum.
Njut av livet och varje tugga is my version of Hakuna Matata.
DLFix
Denice with a C

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

TM is king!!

Nickname(s): Denice, Dedde

Postby TheLionPrince » October 13th, 2011, 9:53 pm

Since I first saw the 1995 VHS edition when I was a 1-year-old

The Lion King

I don't know how long :?

No. Disney ended its production of direct-to-home video sequels to their canon films with The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning as its last one. Plus, John Lasseter is in charge of Walt Disney Animation, and he hated Disney's direct-to-video sequels.

E) Other

A) Simba/Nala

Simba and Nala

None.

"Can You Feel the Love Tonight"

"We are One"

A) Every movie more than once

12. Do you RP?

What's that? :?

Not a fan of Balto, but I'm a fan of other Disney animated movies.

Tarzan, Mulan, Hercules,

No. It didn't really work for Simba so it won't really work for me. It also has its consequences.

16. Where do you live?

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

17. What is your name?

Christian (or Chris for short)

18. Female or Male?

Male

19. How old are you?

17 years old

February 11

Don't have one as of now.

I love My Lion King Forum :D, and I'm an user on The Lion King Wikia.
Last edited by TheLionPrince on November 26th, 2011, 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King