Ask Uru

Re: Ask Uru

Postby Buffy » July 1st, 2009, 11:40 am

What is the weather today at Pride Rock?
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby LilTiger » July 1st, 2009, 12:58 pm

rainy
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Buffy » July 1st, 2009, 2:50 pm

Do you listen to the morning report?
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby LilTiger » July 1st, 2009, 2:51 pm

yep. But mostly Ahadi.
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby Buffy » July 1st, 2009, 8:43 pm

Ah ok..

Who told you stories as a cub?
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby LilTiger » July 1st, 2009, 8:54 pm

my mum, before she was killed.
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby Hydro » July 3rd, 2009, 9:44 am

How was your mum killed?

Hydro

Why don't you have a seat right over there?

Pride Points: 8

Postby LilTiger » July 3rd, 2009, 12:32 pm

A few weeks past and Uru got over her father's exile. One day, Khatiti went on a hunt with the pride. After 15 minutes
Khatiti said to Winda, I'm going to stay for a few more minutes. Alright, Winda said. The lioness went back to Priderock.
Keelous was looking in the grass for prey, then he saw Khatiti. He thought that he could attack her. He looked around.
Nobody. So when she walked where he wanted her. He jumped up. Khatiti looked up and saw Keelous. He jumped
on her and attacked. She tried to fight him, but, she wasn't strong enough. Keelous killed Khatiti. He left. A few hours
past and Uru was getting worried. Mohatu was looking for Khatiti.20 minutes past and Mohatu came back. Uru ran to
Mohatu. Where is my mum? Uru said very worried. Come with me, Mohatu said very sad. He took Uru to her. Uru saw her
Mother. She ran to her mother. Come on mum, wake up, please, Uru said about to cry. Mohatu came over to her and
said, Uru, she's gone, forever. Uru eyes were filled with tears. Then she finally cried. They went back to priderock.
Ahadi and Winda came asked where she was. Where is she, Ahadi asked? Uru said, she's gone, forever...
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby Hydro » July 4th, 2009, 8:58 am

Ah, OK... Did you ever live on to see cubby Simba be born? (I know, silly question, but I'm curious lol)

Hydro

Why don't you have a seat right over there?

Pride Points: 8

Postby LilTiger » July 4th, 2009, 12:27 pm

no.
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King