TLK on TV in 10 Minutes!

TLK on TV in 10 Minutes!

Postby Farren » March 24th, 2012, 1:52 am

YES you heard that right. Thought I'd post to let everyone know, TLK is on Family Channel tonight at 8 pm central time (that's in 10 minutes here)

*goes to grab my popcorn* :D :cheese:
Farren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Socks
Pride Points: 6

Re: TLK on TV in 10 Minutes!

Postby AdAstrα » March 24th, 2012, 2:01 am

Ohhh I'm jealous! I think it'll be airing on Disney Channel here again soon, no clue when though!
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby CheetahCat » March 24th, 2012, 2:04 am

Thanks for the heads up, Farren! :)
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby MurderVictim » March 24th, 2012, 3:19 am

Thanks! I would have missed it xD

It's about 7:18 here, so either it's on at 8 or 9, not sure since I just looked up the schedule. Whatever, I have the TV turned to that station, anyway :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MurderVictim
I seem to be dead.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Murder, MV
Pride Points: 4

Postby BlueCheetahSpotz » March 24th, 2012, 12:09 pm

Aww, I missed it!
ImageImage
BlueCheetahSpotz

Nickname(s): BCS
Pride Points: 1

Postby SpyroGirlKariana » March 24th, 2012, 6:10 pm

I watchet it last night, but sadly I forgot to buy myself some popcorn! :(
Krazykari.deviantart.com
SpyroGirlKariana
Shark Spyro is Best Spyro

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Kari

Postby TheLionPrince » March 24th, 2012, 6:24 pm

Yeah, I noticed TLK was on ABC Family last night, but I didn't watch it because I was watching the premiere of The Princess and the Frog on Disney Channel around that same time, and Tangled Ever After was going to be on after the movie. So, I didn't want to miss that!

Also, for those who missed the movie last night, it is coming on again on ABC Family at 6 P.M. EST.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Farren » March 24th, 2012, 9:22 pm

[quote="TheLionPrince"]Yeah, I noticed TLK was on ABC Family last night, but I didn't watch it because I was watching the premiere of The Princess and the Frog on Disney Channel around that same time, and Tangled Ever After was going to be on after the movie. So, I didn't want to miss that![/quote]

Aw jeez! I didn't see that...still haven't seen The Princess and the Frog yet. :shattered:
Farren

Nickname(s): Socks
Pride Points: 6

Postby MurderVictim » March 25th, 2012, 12:51 am

Wait, wait, wait...

Princess and the Frog was on? Aww! I've been dying to see that...But I suppose missed it was worth it if I missed it for The Lion King...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MurderVictim
I seem to be dead.

Nickname(s): Murder, MV

Return to Beyond The Lion King