Ask Nala

Re: Ask Nala

Postby VitanisMate » August 13th, 2009, 9:18 pm

[quote="Mike"]I sure was grateful for him saving my life. It would have been nice to get to know him better, but I don't miss him too badly.[/quote]How did you come to love Simba?
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby Mike » August 13th, 2009, 9:49 pm

I always loved him, it was just at the moment that I saw him in the jungle that my love transformed from sisterly to romantic.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Yumacub » August 13th, 2009, 9:50 pm

How come Kiara can't hunt as well as you can?
ImageImage
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Postby Mike » August 13th, 2009, 10:13 pm

Although my time under Scar's power was terrible, it really strengthened me far beyond what I would have otherwise achieved. I'm afraid we might have spoiled the new generation of pridelanders.
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Postby VitanisMate » August 13th, 2009, 10:14 pm

[quote="Mike"]Although my time under Scar's power was terrible, it really strengthened me far beyond what I would have otherwise achieved. I'm afraid we might have spoiled the new generation of pridelanders.[/quote]Is it true that Scar tried to seduce you? :lol: :ew:
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Mike » August 14th, 2009, 1:51 am

Like I replied earlier, Scar and I never had much to do with each other during his period as king. mostly he just lurked in his den.
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Postby VitanisMate » August 14th, 2009, 1:55 am

[quote="Mike"]Like I replied earlier, Scar and I never had much to do with each other during his period as king. mostly he just lurked in his den.[/quote]I must be thinking of the Broadway version of the Lion King. :lol:
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Mike » August 14th, 2009, 1:57 am

What's a broadway? I've never heard of such a term in all my time in the pridelands.
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Postby Panda-chan » August 14th, 2009, 1:58 am

[quote="LilTiger"]Do you wish Ni had stayed longer at priderock?[/quote]
Who the heck is Ni lol
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby VitanisMate » August 14th, 2009, 2:00 am

[quote="Mike"]What's a broadway? I've never heard of such a term in all my time in the pridelands.[/quote]Forget it lol! ;)
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King