Do you prefer the Pridelanders or the Outsiders?

Pridelanders.
32%
Outsiders.
27%
Both are great.
36%
Other. (Specify)
5%

Total votes : 22

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 2nd, 2011, 2:08 pm

Outsiders for me, they're just plain cooler looking and they have nice backgrounds, too.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Do you prefer the Pridelanders or the Outsiders?

Postby Buffy » September 2nd, 2011, 3:32 pm

Although I love the Outsiders, I prefer the Pridelanders. I don't know why exactly, but I always have :)
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Misiziri » September 2nd, 2011, 11:14 pm

Pridelanders for sure.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby aloobah » September 5th, 2011, 9:31 pm

Outsiders all the way! They look more like proper lions and my two favourite characters are outsiders. *cough* Kovu and Nuka *cough*. The pridelanders look a litte to...Perfect? For my liking. :roll:
Image Image Image Image
aloobah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby WildSimba » September 5th, 2011, 9:37 pm

I definitely like the designs of the Outsiders better, but the Pridelanders are cuter. But I'm going to go with the Outsiders on this one.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Kopalover » September 5th, 2011, 10:35 pm

Both are well done. Pridelanders because of their kind hearts and Outlanders because of design. :3
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Nalah » March 5th, 2012, 10:05 pm

Both,
because a wise king once told me, We Are One ;)

Actually, I can't see any difference :?
Nalah
We are more than we are...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are one!

Nickname(s): Juhcy
Pride Points: 3

Postby Jiirani » March 5th, 2012, 10:30 pm

Outsiders. They have more variety, you know, darker pelts, stripe on Zira's head, Vitani's hair tuft, dots below eyes, lazy eyes etc. All the pridelanders look the same aside from pelt differences and head shapes sometimes.

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby SophieCub » March 5th, 2012, 10:40 pm

Pridelanders all the way! They are so awesome! :P I don't really know why I like them, haha. ^^
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby TheLionPrince » March 6th, 2012, 1:04 am

I went with "Both are great!"

To tell you the truth, there isn't much about the Pridelanders (other than the distinguished ones like Simba and Nala) to like as they are background characters, and each individual personality isn't explored because they aren't important characters. However, I like their neat designs, even though they are usually the same; although at times, they even look like outright clones of the prominent lionesses like Nala and Sarabi.

The lioness on the left looks like a Nala/Sarafina clone, but with red eyes.

While here, this screenshot shows some Sarabi clones, especially the lioness on the right.

As for the Outsiders, well, their designs such as their crooked, black nose and extended claws basically originate from Scar. But, each Outsider lioness has their individual unique designs like the fan names given to them such as "Spotty" and "Dotty". However, similar to their counterparts, their designs often changed to resemble Zira and Vitani. An example of this is "Digger", who is a direct look-alike of adult Vitani. Much like the Pridelanders, each individual personality isn't explored, but they have a change of heart and think for themselves which leads to them bettering their lot towards the end of Simba’s Pride, which I liked.

To sum up, I like both prides the same because other than different designs, they are the same when it comes to their importance in the story.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King