TLK Picture Of The Day!

TLK Picture Of The Day!

Postby CheetahCat » May 15th, 2009, 8:04 pm

Okay, anyone who has been on TLKPF knows what this but for the ones who don't, it's what the title implies. ^^ I made a lot of TLK POTDs over time, practically over 200+ images. ^^

I figured since I'm gonna be posting here more, I'd go ahead and make a thread for this forum too! I hope you all will enjoy these POTDs! :) Here's our first one!

Friday, May 15, 2009

CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Re: TLK Picture Of The Day!

Postby Jenny » May 15th, 2009, 8:19 pm

I love these :)
Image<By NM
Jenny

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Life's not fair is it?

Pride Points: 0

Postby CheetahCat » May 15th, 2009, 10:16 pm

Glad you're liking them, Jenny! ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Postby Zeke » May 15th, 2009, 11:16 pm

Awesome, your posting them here too. :)
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby CheetahCat » May 15th, 2009, 11:20 pm

Yeah, I think I'll be posting more here. ^^ lol. Since you've been to TLKPF a lot, you already seen this picture. ^^ I'm sure you don't mind though. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Postby Zeke » May 15th, 2009, 11:27 pm

Of course not, I love all your POTDs
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby Panda-chan » May 16th, 2009, 4:44 pm

I'm confused, how do you make one? :?
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby CheetahCat » May 16th, 2009, 8:58 pm

[quote="Amanda"]I'm confused, how do you make one? :?[/quote]

I just cut out the background and the characters. ^^ Then I just placed them on a new layer and such and do whatever lol. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Postby queenofthepridelands » May 17th, 2009, 2:39 am

This is cooool :) nice first pic ^^
Image userbar by M O K A ! my d e v i a n t a r t page
queenofthepridelands

Pinned ya again.

Pride Points: 0

Postby CheetahCat » May 17th, 2009, 4:50 am

Thank you very much, Queen! :)

I'm hoping to get another in tomorrow. hehe. ^^ I've been a bit busy today to do one. :)
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King