Lion King Week

Lion King Week

Postby JennCQ » May 8th, 2009, 7:35 pm

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you who are crazy Lion King collectors would be interested in being featured on my site, Collectors' Quest. In a couple of weeks, we plan on putting the spotlight on people who collect items from this classic movie. Featured collectors are asked to upload a few pics of their collection and to write a bit about themselves and how they got started collecting.If any of you are interested, send me a message here or you can send a direct email to jenn@collectorsquest.com
JennCQ

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Lion King Week

Postby JennCQ » May 27th, 2009, 4:44 pm

So we launched the feature yesterday and it looks awesome! Check it out here http://www.collectorsquest.com/featured ... +King.html

If anyone still wants to be featured, I can always add you this week =)
JennCQ

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Return to Beyond The Lion King