Timon & Pumbaa (Cartoon Series)

Re: Timon & Pumbaa (Cartoon Series)

Postby Yumacub » September 15th, 2009, 8:31 pm

One time , I was watching it and I saw Simba on it and a random male lion he was fighting in...Rome? lol! :lol:
ImageImage
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 16th, 2009, 2:39 am

Wow awesome can you remember the Ep?
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby Simba » September 16th, 2009, 9:25 pm

[quote="Yumacub"]One time , I was watching it and I saw Simba on it and a random male lion he was fighting in...Rome? lol! :lol:[/quote]

that was "Never Rome Alone" which was episode #46. and the lion's name was Claudious. what happened was Timon and Pumbaa went on vacation and accidentally ended up in ancient Rome, where they were going to be fed to Simba in the colloseum...? (that stadium thingy). Simba wouldn't eat them so he had to face off against Claudious, the fiercest lion in all of Rome who had killed countless numbers of people and lions. so Timon and Pumbaa tried all night to get Claudious to throw the fight, which didn't work, but he lost so much sleep because of it that when he went to fight Simba he just fell asleep.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Uzoma » September 16th, 2009, 9:38 pm

Yeah I remember this episode. Not clearly, but I know I must have sen it. I´m sure.
But especially besides Timon and Pumbaa I liked the character of the human Quint. In every Episode he appears in he was someone else. :lol: :)
Uzoma

Animals have feelings too.

Postby Simba » September 16th, 2009, 9:54 pm

yeah, my favorite T&P Show exclusives are Cheetaro, Cheetato, and Claudia. for anyone not as obsessed as I am, Cheetaro and Cheetato are the cheetah brothers who are seen in a few episodes, like Cooked Goose episode #3. and Claudia is the dare-devil daughter of King Leopold, king of the leopards from No Good Samaritans episode #49.
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Postby Uzoma » September 16th, 2009, 9:57 pm

I saw on wikipedia that Scar made an appearance in the series twice. Can you tell me wich it was?
Uzoma

Animals have feelings too.

Postby Simba » September 16th, 2009, 10:09 pm

I don't ever remember seeing him....if he is, then it has to be season 1 where he's seen. there are those few rarely aired episodes that I haven't seen since I was 3 and 4, and so don't remember.

I was just wondering about that a second ago when I was checking the episode numbers.
Simba

[inactive account]

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 17th, 2009, 2:46 am

Hmm i remember a ep when there were in this friendship thing and Rafiki (however you spell it) was in there xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Postby Cdot » December 12th, 2009, 10:11 pm

That cartoon was so awesome i watched it ever time when it was on TV,I kind of wish that is was on DVD though.
Cdot

Pride Points: 12

Postby SilverSimba01 » December 16th, 2009, 2:22 am

This cartoon is neither bad but neither good, I belive that this cartoon could be much better if they put all the character of TLK,
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King