where can i find...

where can i find...

Postby JesstheCougress » April 11th, 2009, 3:54 pm

does anyone know where I can find that comic where Simba finds his dad in "a meeting" with 3 other lions? or the one with that older, Scar look-alike? if anyone knows where I can find these, I would sooo appreciate it! Thank you!

*edit* okay, I found which stories these characters appear in. (The three lions are in "Simba wants to play" and the scar clone is in "The brightest Star") BUT i can't find where to read these online! does anyone have a link to either of these stories?
found this info at http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Tima ... rsion2.swf
JesstheCougress

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: where can i find...

Postby Moka » April 11th, 2009, 9:42 pm

The Brightest Star is a product of Disney. Scanning the entire book would be illegal. BUT, there is a page with images from The Brightest Star at Kiara's Sahifa (http://www.lionking.org/~kiara/images/b ... star.shtml).

This is the Scar look-alike:
scar-look-alike-brightest-star.jpg

But I've never heard of "Simba Wants to Play". Is that a storybook?
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby JesstheCougress » April 12th, 2009, 3:06 am

I guess so. On the link I posted, Tima writes that "Simba Wants to Play" is a book where you see Mufasa in the company of three other males - apparently in a "meeting"? But that's the only place I've ever heard of that book. Thanks for the link!
JesstheCougress

Postby Simba » April 17th, 2009, 7:57 pm

DJ Coulz has scans of "The Brightest Star" with words and I think MAYBE the "Simba Wants to Play" book. go here: http://djcoulz.com and click the comics tab once you enter. the book scans are towards the bottom after all the comics ;)
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Panda-chan » April 17th, 2009, 8:22 pm

Ooh good find. :P
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Moka » April 17th, 2009, 9:04 pm

[quote="Simba"]DJ Coulz has scans of "The Brightest Star" with words and I think MAYBE the "Simba Wants to Play" book. go here: http://djcoulz.com and click the comics tab once you enter. the book scans are towards the bottom after all the comics ;)[/quote]

Yeah but those are just TLK:6NA, I don't see The Brightest Star there. :/
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Simba » April 18th, 2009, 12:53 am

it was last I checked. I guess she decided to take it out. but I got the book and I'll leave the link to the photobucket album for my website when I upload them....it's just that one page looks like it has a bite out of it. I have no idea what happened, I got it online lol.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby KovusTrueMate » November 22nd, 2009, 5:55 pm

[quote="Moka"]The Brightest Star is a product of Disney. Scanning the entire book would be illegal. BUT, there is a page with images from The Brightest Star at Kiara's Sahifa (http://www.lionking.org/~kiara/images/b ... star.shtml).

But I've never heard of "Simba Wants to Play". Is that a storybook?[/quote]

That's like an evil Mohatu even though it's not Mohatu.
Last edited by KovusTrueMate on November 22nd, 2009, 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"It's the scars that make you stronger
It's the hard times that make you wise
It's the sweet things only time brings
That arrive like a blessing in disguise"
~ Bryan Adams ~

Spoiler: show
~1st Siggy by Me~
-Winner Bars by Simba-
KovusTrueMate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"We gotta go back to the future!"

Nickname(s): KTM, Kovu, Balto, and McFly (No, really)

Postby LilTiger » November 22nd, 2009, 5:58 pm

[quote="Kovu427"][quote="Moka"]The Brightest Star is a product of Disney. Scanning the entire book would be illegal. BUT, there is a page with images from The Brightest Star at Kiara's Sahifa (http://www.lionking.org/~kiara/images/b ... star.shtml).

That's like an evil Mohatu!!![/quote]
That's not Mohatu, It's a lion that looks like Mohatu
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby KovusTrueMate » November 22nd, 2009, 5:59 pm

[quote="LilTiger"][quote="Kovu427"][quote="Moka"]The Brightest Star is a product of Disney. Scanning the entire book would be illegal. BUT, there is a page with images from The Brightest Star at Kiara's Sahifa (http://www.lionking.org/~kiara/images/b ... star.shtml).

That's like an evil Mohatu!!![/quote]
That's not Mohatu, It's a lion that looks like Mohatu[/quote]

I know it's not I'm just saying it looks like an evil Mohatu and I never said it WAS Mohatu it just looks like him.

"It's the scars that make you stronger
It's the hard times that make you wise
It's the sweet things only time brings
That arrive like a blessing in disguise"
~ Bryan Adams ~

Spoiler: show
~1st Siggy by Me~
-Winner Bars by Simba-
KovusTrueMate

"We gotta go back to the future!"

Nickname(s): KTM, Kovu, Balto, and McFly (No, really)

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King