Simba the White Lion?

Re: Simba the White Lion?

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 19th, 2011, 3:05 am

Pixar ruined disney. disney men to have hand drawn movies not like - cars and the up movie i find it boring
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Misiziri » January 22nd, 2011, 3:49 pm

The Lion King is most definitely Kimba. I love both. There is not a shred of doubt that TLK is a copy-off of Kimba. I could go on and on and on and on with pictures and details. I could, but I don't feel like typing all of them. If you want to see them, then reply to this and I'll type it all.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Jiirani » January 22nd, 2011, 3:59 pm

:'D I'm in the same boat as LavishLioness x3 I must say, TLK was my favorite movie as a child, and I though it would aways adore TLK, but then I found out about Kimba and it... Just depressed me. Naturally, I convinced as many people as I could about the situation :3 Even did a talk on it in English rolf :'D

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Misiziri » January 22nd, 2011, 4:03 pm

Hahaha! :lol: Yeah, as soon as I began seeing all the similarities I started going "Say whaaat? Lion king is Kimba?" But it's over and it doesn't matter now. Both will go down in history I'm sure. Both are great and should be remembered. :)
Misiziri

Postby Jiirani » January 22nd, 2011, 4:10 pm

Yeah, they should be. Kimba was like the first color cartoon out there after all x3 I just feel bad about how popular TLK ended up being and they never gave any credit to Tezuka when he obviously deserved it D:

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 24th, 2011, 4:19 am

If it was kimba . it would be - The Lion King 2 Kimbas Pride. lol true. Disney didnt think kimba sounds cool and changed the name to simba. all tough simba is a cool name.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Misiziri » January 24th, 2011, 4:22 am

Simba's a good name; Kimba means feces in Swahili :-P
Misiziri

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 24th, 2011, 4:24 am

And so? Simba is for lion so in that case it makes it cooler

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Misiziri » January 24th, 2011, 4:26 am

Sure. Personally I like the name 'Zesrio,' which means 'eldest of twins' in Swahii ;)
Misiziri

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 24th, 2011, 4:31 am

hmm kinda dont understand now vitanis name dosent mean anything cuz her name is Shetani actually it stands for deamon.

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King