Simba the White Lion?

Re: Simba the White Lion?

Postby Misiziri » January 24th, 2011, 4:31 am

And Vita means war. Her name means 'war demon.'
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 24th, 2011, 4:34 am

Yea but it sounds stupid i prefer shetani.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Misiziri » January 24th, 2011, 4:35 am

Meh. Not to be crude, but it sounds a lot like '[censored]" :P I think they should've named her Andanya or Nakia.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby xLilacVixenx » January 24th, 2011, 6:20 am

Here's my theory of the subject:

Upon watching special features for Lady and the Tramp, one of the people who were interviewed was saying that Disney usually liked to base their movies off books. For Lady and the Tramp, Walt asked an author to write a book about it so they could make a film out of it. With The Lion King, I'm sure it's the same problem. Disney couldn't find any sources to base the movie off of, so I'm sure that they used Kimba as a source. It doesn't seem very nice they "copied" it, but I don't think we should really blame Disney.

A few movies that were based off books were: Beauty and the Beast, Bambi, Cinderella, Snow White, Lady and the Tramp, Pinocchio, etc. Even when Walt Disney died, the other film creators still used this same process. (Hence, Beauty and the Beast)
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 15th, 2011, 12:59 am

Simba the white lion = Kimba :P
SummerSnowLeopard

Nickname(s): Summer
Pride Points: 38

Postby Misiziri » February 15th, 2011, 1:04 am

Lion King in whole=Kimba. Read the article:

Click 'Lion King?' tab once there.

http://www.kimbawlion.com/
Misiziri

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 15th, 2011, 1:13 am

Yup. Kimba! :D
SummerSnowLeopard

Postby Misiziri » February 15th, 2011, 1:20 am

'Twas not Kimba... it was...

LIMBA

Misiziri

Postby QueenRalexia » February 15th, 2011, 1:29 am

Yes it seems quite similar so I would have to say yes
Do you bury me when Im gone?
Do you teach me while Im here?
Just as soon as I belong then its time I disappear -Metallica I disappear

ImageImage
Come visit my website about Vitani http://vitanis-palace.webs.com
Stamp and Sig by me.
QueenRalexia
Forsaken Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

To Hell and back again.

Nickname(s): QR, Ral,Lexi
Pride Points: 3

Postby SummerSnowLeopard » February 15th, 2011, 2:26 am

Lolz. Simba the white lion: *cough*kimba*cough*
SummerSnowLeopard

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King