The Lion King Airlines...

The Lion King Airlines...

Postby JesstheCougress » April 1st, 2009, 7:21 pm

Did you know there are two airlines that remind of TLK.... one is called "Copa" and the other is "Taca". Interesting, right? They're both South/Central American airlines (excellent service on both as well, though I prefer to fly Copa). Just thought you'd find this interesting like I did. 8-)
Sorry if I posted in the wrong board/forum, this just didn't fit anywhere else!
JesstheCougress

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: The Lion King Airlines...

Postby Panda-chan » April 1st, 2009, 7:42 pm

Really? That's interesting. :) Is it possible to show a picture?
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Simba » April 1st, 2009, 7:47 pm

I'd die laughing if they saw this and randomly decided to paint pics of Kopa and Taka on their planes :lol:

really interesting though...
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby morri908 » April 1st, 2009, 8:15 pm

omg. I sooooo have to move back south.. just so i can fly on one of them XD
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby Annie » April 1st, 2009, 9:06 pm

LOL! Omg...that's awesome
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby whitewolf17 » April 2nd, 2009, 12:45 am

That's really cool. Maybe ya could try to get them to put up lion king art or even paint the aircraft with lion king images.

I remember when I was traveling to York College last weekend and I saw a sign for an area/town called Timonium and I instantly thought of,well,ya get the idea. I wish I'd taken a picture of that sign.
The winner for last week's question is...NalaLionQueen. Congratulations!!

This weeks question:What is the only other known place in the universe with a stable body of surface liquid?

Winner and next question will be announced next Sunday.
whitewolf17

#1 Sonic fan

Postby JesstheCougress » April 2nd, 2009, 3:05 am

:lol: Timonium!!
Copa Airlines (EXCELLENT food by the way. hot meals!! yum!)
Taca Airlines (not so great food)

And i don't think either of these airlines know of their lion buddies.
JesstheCougress

Postby serra20 » April 3rd, 2009, 7:39 pm

Hehe...Really cool.I wish that they could know it...They would laugh hardly and loudly...Like I do now. :lol:
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby JesstheCougress » April 3rd, 2009, 9:37 pm

yeah, when i first heard my flight was booked on Copa airlines, I was like, "you mean like the lion king?"
JesstheCougress

Postby serra20 » April 3rd, 2009, 9:39 pm

I want something to be called like,,Simba's street"etc.
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King