Cheetata and Cheetato (characters from Timon & Pumbaa)

This forum is for discussing the characters found in the movies, books, and comics. One topic per character (unless they're close like Timon & Pumbaa). No duplicate topics. This is not the place to post your own characters. Please refer to the Original Characters forum in the Fandom.

Notice: Each topic has a link to the character's article on The Lion King Wiki for further reading/reference. Please read up on these articles before posting your questions or comments - they might be answered in the wiki. Thanks!

Cheetata and Cheetato (characters from Timon & Pumbaa)

Postby BrianGriffinFan » January 31st, 2016, 8:48 pm

OK, so this is sort of cheating since it's from Timon and Pumbaa, but these guys are definitely pretty cool and could easily be a part of the movies.

For those who have never seen the show and don't know them, hopefully this will help:

http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Cheetato_and_Cheetata

Oh, did I mention they were voiced by Rob Paulsen and Jim Cummings? 8-)
BrianGriffinFan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Re: Cheetata and Cheetato (characters from Timon & Pumbaa)

Postby SimbasGuard » February 3rd, 2016, 12:13 am

I always thought that that they were interesting Timon and Pumbaa villains. I was actually pleased to see them recur.
Last edited by SimbasGuard on September 5th, 2016, 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby JosephM4 » February 17th, 2016, 11:58 am

Thank you so much for sharing this ..I chekced it and see many cool thing there .and these are absolutely cool
JosephM4

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Squeely » August 5th, 2016, 8:25 am

They're pretty delightful characters. Would have loved to see them in a TLK movie, in a far more grounded setting of course. But, since the T&P show is relatively obscure even among the TLK fandom itself, it'll never happen.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Return to Characters