Pumbaa's past... What do you think happened?

Re: Pumbaa's past... What do you think happened?

Postby Timon the great » February 1st, 2020, 4:51 pm

[quote="MeerkatOnTheMoon"]How did he part with his family? I've always wondered about all the missing details regarding his character.[/quote]

Seems like the system state of this forum is on its very last hinges cause the BB coding is really messing up right now, but have you seen this fan art idea concerning what you asked above?:

https://fanart.lionking.org/picture/635831/UntilIMetYou.jpg

'Just gotta copy the link above to your web browser's address bar for now.
Though it focuses mainly on Pumbaa, I still love how this dedicated and skilled Timon fan artist features him in there by asking Pumbaa about this topic on here ; )
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby Ultra Fox » February 1st, 2020, 8:30 pm

Pumbaa x Ma
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby MeerkatOnTheMoon » February 10th, 2020, 3:44 pm

Thanks, Timon the Great. I actually stumbled upon that image some time last year. Lol. That would have been a great interpretation of what really happened. I really liked the drawings and text. Pumbaa's line at the end to Timon was deep. Their friendship has always been believable. When they finally became friends in 1 1/2, that was such a genuine scene.
The Lion King III: Hidden Kingdom
Now available to read!
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/14288564/1/The-Lion-King-3-Hidden-Kingdom
MeerkatOnTheMoon
We need a new motto.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Let's get going!

Nickname(s): Jules
Pride Points: 13

Postby Timon the great » April 16th, 2020, 6:22 am

^ 'Haven't been on here much at all as of late, but yeah, that artist does some very good Timon fan art and still does now.
I've always seen Timon's relationship with Pumbaa as strictly friends. But since how they met was never shown in the first film, it was an easy given that the 1 1/2 creators wanted to show that. Though I'm personally not fond of Timon with Pumbaa and never really was as I've always seen Timon as his own identity especially from 1 1/2. But there are some meaningful things to see from their friendship particularly on this film.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby MeerkatOnTheMoon » April 16th, 2020, 7:08 am

I agree about Timon having his own identity especially in this film and that there were some great moments from their friendship as well.

This fanfiction I wrote is part of them trying to build more of their own identity, especially Timon. It's one of the deleted scenes from my TLK 3 story that I'm currently writing and will be posting soon. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13380631/1/Secrets-Best-Friends-Sunset
The Lion King III: Hidden Kingdom
Now available to read!
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/14288564/1/The-Lion-King-3-Hidden-Kingdom
MeerkatOnTheMoon
We need a new motto.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Let's get going!

Nickname(s): Jules
Pride Points: 13

Previous

Return to The Lion King 1½