What would Ma do...

What would Ma do...

Postby Timon the great » August 2nd, 2014, 2:54 pm

Or think if she had known about Timon temporarily responding in not wanting to help Simba and his friends at Pride Rock and deciding to stay behind in his jungle paradise?

My assumption would be that she probably wouldn't like or find it good. Because as far as everything is shown about her from this film, I'm lead to think that it's possible she would "correct" him in his action here when he decides to stay behind and not follow.

But of course, as the film lays out, she isn't there when Timon decides to stay back and be left alone in the jungle. So this can only be speculated.

Any thoughts on this? Image
Last edited by Timon the great on August 2nd, 2014, 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Re: What would Ma have done or thought...

Postby Timon8 » August 2nd, 2014, 2:57 pm

Mmm. Interesting. She always agree with the things he does, but your redenation is also really good.
''When the world turns it back on you, you turn your back on the world!''
Timon8
I see carnivores...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hakuna Matata!

Pride Points: 5

Re: What would Ma do...

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 6th, 2014, 2:30 am

I bet ma fallowed Timons scent, and ended up finding him at pride rock before the battle scene
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SimbasGuard » August 6th, 2014, 4:02 am

Being that she volunteered to help with The Battle For Pride Rock, she probably would have encouraged Timon to go after his friends. In other words You're right Timon the great.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Timon the great » August 10th, 2014, 9:13 pm

[quote="Timon8"]Mmm. Interesting. She always agree with the things he does, but your redenation is also really good.[/quote]
Except, when he doesn't like it when Ma wants to mess with his hair Image
Though, I can't blame him when Ma tries to here on this scene, due to his situation.

But I can agree that she really supports him in just about everything he does. Even more, I'm almost completely sure that she does fully thank him for finding her and his colony a better home in the end. And why wouldn't she be thankful?

I mean, maybe Ma would discipline him either way in such situation that I wrote in the topic post, but it's interesting how Timon responds to her and Uncle Max on this film, compared to how he usually responds to Pumbaa and also in the other LK films.

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]I bet ma fallowed Timons scent, and ended up finding him at pride rock before the battle scene[/quote]
'Could be something to look on.

I've always had the feeling inside to know how a loved one may be doing when they're not with you, especially when you have a strong attachment to them. If they're in trouble for ex., it's very possible to sense that they could be.

And so, even if Ma hadn't known from Rafiki about what he had told her son, she still could've sensed Timon not being in "the right place" or situation.

But yes, it is definitely something possible that Ma could find Timon by his own scent, especially since he is born from her. Image
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby Zonofon » August 12th, 2014, 6:43 pm

I think need to add, that the reaction of Ma would be calm. I mean that she is always talked very calm with Timon, even in those moments when he made something that is not quite correct (for example, brought down the tunnel). With Rafiki Ma talked somewhat emotionally, but she realizes that the only calm and balanced phrases will help Timon in his problem solving. Because love of his mother always comforted Timon.
Zonofon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby MeerkatOnTheMoon » April 16th, 2020, 5:57 pm

I agree that Ma would've talked to Timon calmly about it, though it was wonderful that Timon came to the realization by himself later on that that friends stick together to the end.

Also, gothprincesskiara made a lot of sense that Ma could've been following Timon's scent and it led her to the Pride Lands. In real life, meerkats rely on scents to find their way back to their group members, and they can tell who is or isn't part of their group by scent alone.
The Lion King III: Hidden Kingdom
Now available to read!
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/14288564/1/The-Lion-King-3-Hidden-Kingdom
MeerkatOnTheMoon
We need a new motto.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Let's get going!

Nickname(s): Jules
Pride Points: 13

Postby MeerkatOnTheMoon » April 16th, 2020, 6:01 pm

Not sure why it turned out to be a double post from above lol.
The Lion King III: Hidden Kingdom
Now available to read!
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/14288564/1/The-Lion-King-3-Hidden-Kingdom
MeerkatOnTheMoon
We need a new motto.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Let's get going!

Nickname(s): Jules
Pride Points: 13

Return to The Lion King 1½