Simba calling Timon “Pops”

Simba calling Timon “Pops”

Postby BrianGriffinFan » September 22nd, 2022, 2:09 am

I apologize for double posting this by accident. You can remove this one.
BrianGriffinFan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Re: Simba calling Timon “Pops”

Postby BrianGriffinFan » September 25th, 2022, 8:21 am

Can someone delete this thread? It was an accidental duplicate of the original.
BrianGriffinFan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BrianGriffinFan » October 8th, 2022, 3:14 am

Will someone please delete this duplicate thread? It’s getting more views than the real one.
BrianGriffinFan

Postby Stormy » October 9th, 2022, 5:56 pm

there are no active moderators on this site anymore. site is dead. doesn't matter.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 700 character limit.
View more smilies BBCode is ON [img] is ON [flash] is OFF [url] is ON Smilies are ON
Stormy
Custom Title:

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Text:

Pride Points: 14

Postby BrianGriffinFan » July 6th, 2023, 12:17 pm

[quote="Stormy"]there are no active moderators on this site anymore. site is dead. doesn't matter.[/quote]

How the heck did this happen?? Where do LK fans chat now???
BrianGriffinFan

Postby MusicLion101 » July 10th, 2023, 10:48 am

[quote="BrianGriffinFan"][quote="Stormy"]there are no active moderators on this site anymore. site is dead. doesn't matter.[/quote]

How the heck did this happen?? Where do LK fans chat now???[/quote]

On Telegram
Laterrrr...

^
|
|
And don't forget it..

YOU LOST THE GAME
http://www.twitter.com/ML101
Follow me on Twitter
MusicLion101
Longest Ban Survivor

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby BrianGriffinFan » July 12th, 2023, 6:19 am

[quote="MusicLion101"][quote="BrianGriffinFan"][quote="Stormy"]there are no active moderators on this site anymore. site is dead. doesn't matter.[/quote]

How the heck did this happen?? Where do LK fans chat now???[/quote]

On Telegram[/quote]

There’s an LK forum on telegram????
BrianGriffinFan

Postby MusicLion101 » July 29th, 2023, 2:39 pm

No, but you could start an LK chat on there
Laterrrr...

^
|
|
And don't forget it..

YOU LOST THE GAME
http://www.twitter.com/ML101
Follow me on Twitter
MusicLion101
Longest Ban Survivor

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby CEVRAM » July 31st, 2023, 12:14 am

The difference 4 years can make... When I first created my account here, this place was still somewhat active but now it's basically a virtual ghost town. I didn't take the chance nor time to engage and interact in the forum back then and it seems to have been a major missed opportunity on my part given the current state of affairs.
CEVRAM

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Telegram: CEVRAM
Pride Points: 0

Postby BrianGriffinFan » August 1st, 2023, 1:54 am

[quote="CEVRAM"]The difference 4 years can make... When I first created my account here, this place was still somewhat active but now it's basically a virtual ghost town. I didn't take the chance nor time to engage and interact in the forum back then and it seems to have been a major missed opportunity on my part given the current state of affairs.[/quote]

I’m sorry about that. Well I’m glad you’re here at least and we can talk to each other, I guess.
BrianGriffinFan

Next

Return to The Lion King 1½