New Simba's Pride Graphic Novel

New Simba's Pride Graphic Novel

Postby MeerkatOnTheMoon » July 5th, 2021, 2:48 pm

The other week, I found this upcoming graphic novel on Book Depository that will be released some time this month. I don't know if this is a reprint of something that has been released back when the Simba's Pride movie first came out, but it looks intriguing. Here's the cover :D

https://www.bookdepository.com/The-Lion-King--Simba-s-Pride/9781532148026
The Lion King III: Hidden Kingdom
Now available to read!
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/14288564/1/The-Lion-King-3-Hidden-Kingdom
MeerkatOnTheMoon
We need a new motto.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Let's get going!

Nickname(s): Jules
Pride Points: 13

Re: New Simba's Pride Graphic Novel

Postby PrincessKiara » July 15th, 2021, 8:20 pm

The one thing I immediately notice is that the cubs positions are flipped. I really like Kovu`s expression here, that he looks happy and intrigued by Kiara`s attention rather than frightened and confused. I have a graphic novel of Simba`s Pride along with a couple of book versions, I look forward to seeing more glimpses of this and to see if it is indeed a new version or a reprint. Either way, I`m just happy this movie gets some love and can be introduced to a new generation of kids (alongside The Lion Guard).
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride