Tiifu and Zuri...Warriors?

Did Tiifu And Zuri Fight The Outsiders?

Poll ended at April 1st, 2020, 10:17 am

#1. Yes They defended The Pride Lands with Their fellow Lionesses.
100%
#2. No They hid in The Lair Of The Lion Guard crying and trembling in fear.
No votes

Total votes : 3

Tiifu and Zuri...Warriors?

Postby SimbasGuard » February 23rd, 2020, 10:17 am

I placed this Poll here because it speculates on events that were depicted in Lion King 2. I hope this is where it should be.

With how "The Lion Guard ended". There is one very intriguing fact to speculate on.

Tiifu and Zuri are Adults at the end of "The Lion Guard". They obviously survived the battle with The Outsides, but did They fight against The Outsiders.

Personally I'd like to think that Nala's training helped Tiifu and Zuri become strong capable Lionesses, and had we seen anything other than just a visual cameo from Them in the last episode. We wold have been amazed at The Lionesses that they had become.

What do all of you think?
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Re: Tiifu and Zuri...Warriors?

Postby Ultra Fox » February 27th, 2020, 4:32 am

Gays can't be warriors. Sad but true they need to update the laws to be more progressive. :(
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby zerodix » March 4th, 2020, 9:51 am

they werent around during tlk 2 they werent in the movie.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby SimbasGuard » March 22nd, 2020, 8:44 am

[quote="zerodix"]they werent around during tlk 2 they werent in the movie.[/quote]

"The Lion Guard" is itself a retcon. As viewers we are just supposed to accept that the characters in "The Lion Guard" were around during the events of Lion King 2. As The majority of the series takes place within the time frame of Lion King 2. "The Lion Guard" is essentially mostly a midquel to Lion King 2.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride