Would Nuka have defected along with Vitani had he lived?

Would Nuka have defected along with Vitani had he lived?

Postby FriendlyHyena » September 25th, 2019, 5:02 am

On the one hand, Nuka may have joined his "sister" (are they siblings?) and finally realized that he didn't need to please Zira, he also may have stayed loyal to Zira and perhaps, if she still had Nuka on her side, Zira wouldn't have gone too far and said that she'd kill Vitani if she didn't return.
FriendlyHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Re: Would Nuka have defected along with Vitani had he lived?

Postby SimbasGuard » November 18th, 2019, 10:02 am

I'd be incline to think that Nuka would never have betrayed Zira, and I have to wonder if Nuka were still alive. Would Kiara's speech have resonated with Vitani and made her turn? The battle may not have ended until all The Outsiders were killed.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby CrazyNuka » December 24th, 2019, 7:51 am

I don't think Nuka would've defected with Vitani due to how loyal he is to his mother. But depending on how much Zira neglects her own son for so many years, he might get tired of it and maybe join Vitani. But I know Nuka has always wanted his mother's attention and love and will do anything to achieve that goal, even if it led to his death in the second film. I say he will stay loyal to his mother and try to help his Mom kill Simba if he survived the events of the second film. But who knows what Nuka's fate will be if Zira died. He will have no choice but to either join Simba's pride or be alone in the Outlands. I think Nuka chooses to be alone. It would've been interesting, but I still love his death scene in the movie, even if it was tragic. <:3
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby PridelandsPhantom » January 15th, 2020, 9:24 pm

No, I don't think Nuka would have defected for the simple reason that it would have displeased Zira and Nuka was loyal to Zira to the end. Even though Zira ignored him, Nuka wanted to please her. As for Nuka's personal convictions, I think there may have been a bit of conflict there because he might not have been as bloodthirsty as Zira, but he was certainly brainwashed into a jaded history of Scar and his reign.

A lot of people really can't stand Nuka, but I find him a very tragic if realistic character. He really went out of his way to make his mother proud and when he finally gets her attention (when he dies, no less) he's over the moon! I wish they had kept Nuka's line "I finally got your attention, didn't I?" because it emphasizes the sadness attached to him. I even noticed in the Lion Guard that he wasn't there at the final episodes because well he had died. I think Nuka was a neglected cub.
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby Ultra Fox » January 30th, 2020, 6:21 am

don't "nuka" the planet it would be a bad thing lol XD
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride