Is Zira Scar's daughter?

Re: Is Zira Scar's daughter?

Postby The Resilient One » July 29th, 2019, 1:33 am

I lean more towards Zira simply being an overly attached, admirer of Scar. She seemed to have been mentally troubled, and I would not been the least bit surprised if Scar took advantage of this fact before and during his reign as king. He made her feel like someone, rather than no one. Zira mentioned that she would have been alongside Scar as his queen in TLK2, but I would not be the least bit surprised if Scar was disingenuous. He was incapable of expressing love. He was the physical embodiment of pride and selfishness. He didn't truly care for anyone else other than himself. And as such, it's highly likely that he simply promised Zira a future with him for the sole fact of him wanting to use her as a means to continue his legacy and breed a heir to his throne.
The Resilient One

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby SimbasGuard » July 31st, 2019, 5:55 pm

[quote="The Resilient One"]Zira mentioned that she would have been alongside Scar as his queen in TLK2[/quote]

Actually that was a deleted scene from "Lion King 2" it can not really be counted. Although I have always been of the mindset that Scar and Zira were definitely more that friends.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby The Resilient One » August 5th, 2019, 11:46 pm

[quote="SimbasGuard"]Actually that was a deleted scene from "Lion King 2" it can not really be counted. Although I have always been of the mindset that Scar and Zira were definitely more that friends.[/quote]
Is that so? Regardless, I would have to agree with you; at the very least, it was one-sided.
The Resilient One

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride