What if Vitani killed Nala?

What if Vitani killed Nala?

Postby FriendlyHyena » December 10th, 2018, 3:39 am

We don't see the fight that happened between Nala and Vitani. Obviously, if Vitani had been killed, Zira's side would have kept on fighting, but, on the flip side, if Kiara had found out that one of the Outlanders had killed her mother, would she still have kept her resolve to reunite the prides and end the fighting? And if she had, would Simba have gone along with it? (To be honest, I think if both Kiara and Simba had relented, even Zira would have been won over.)
FriendlyHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Re: What if Vitani killed Nala?

Postby TheLionPrince » December 10th, 2018, 8:17 pm

I think Kiara would have been shocked and would have not kept her stance to reunite the prides. I do think Kiara probably would have felt some guilt over it, and would understand why Simba wanted the Outsiders banished though she would have kept Kovu.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride