Was Nuka evil and was it best that he died when he did?

Re: Was Nuka evil and was it best that he died when he did?

Postby Outsider218 » December 23rd, 2018, 11:44 pm

I don't really think that Nuka was bad, just damaged. He lost his father Scar, was not chosen to be King because of his brother Kovu, & felt that Zira hated him. She kinda did treat him bad. And he wanted to prove that he was meant to please her & earn her respect. And that he was trying to show why he should be the King, not Kovu. So i wouldn't say he was "evil." Just damaged inside & out.
Outsider218
Life's Not Fair, is it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby TheLionPrince » December 24th, 2018, 4:47 am

[quote="Outsider218"]I don't really think that Nuka was bad, just damaged. He lost his father Scar, was not chosen to be King because of his brother Kovu, & felt that Zira hated him. She kinda did treat him bad. And he wanted to prove that he was meant to please her & earn her respect. And that he was trying to show why he should be the King, not Kovu. So i wouldn't say he was "evil." Just damaged inside & out.[/quote]

Well, Scar isn't the father of Nuka, but I do agree he was emotionally and psychologically damaged.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Outsider218 » December 25th, 2018, 12:51 am

[quote="TheLionPrince"][quote="Outsider218"]I don't really think that Nuka was bad, just damaged. He lost his father Scar, was not chosen to be King because of his brother Kovu, & felt that Zira hated him. She kinda did treat him bad. And he wanted to prove that he was meant to please her & earn her respect. And that he was trying to show why he should be the King, not Kovu. So i wouldn't say he was "evil." Just damaged inside & out.[/quote]

Well, Scar isn't the father of Nuka, but I do agree he was emotionally and psychologically damaged.[/quote]

Poor Nuka! I feel so sorry for him!! :ziracry:
Outsider218
Life's Not Fair, is it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CrazyNuka » March 28th, 2019, 11:10 pm

I think he is an antagonist, but a sympathetic one. He's not that evil, just a damaged lion like a person above me pointed out. ^^ I feel sorry for him. :nukasad:
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby R+A511 » March 29th, 2019, 1:57 pm

I think that if he survived he would have joined the pridelanders side after Vitannni joined thanks to Kierra and Kovu's speech.
R+A511

Previous

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride