What would Nuka have done?

What would Nuka have done?

Postby SimbasMate » January 31st, 2016, 10:57 pm

So last night as I was trying to fall asleep, my mind wandered to TLK2. lol I thought to myself "What would Nuka have done at the end of the movie, if he were still alive?" So what do you guys think? Do you think that he would have taken Kiara and Kovu's side over with Simba or do you think he would have still tried to please his mother and kill Simba?
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Re: What would Nuka have done?

Postby Carl » January 31st, 2016, 11:09 pm

I highly doubt Nuka would have ever turned on his mother. With Kovu and all the other Outsiders turning, he'd see it as his big chance. He'd be the only one to prove their loyalty to her, and together, the two of them might have been able to actually take down Simba, although it's unlikely, as Kiara and/or Nala probably would have helped him.

I reckon Nuka would have gone for Simba's throat even quicker than Zira could, and it's highly possible that Kiara would have intercepted him going over the cliff instead of Zira. When Simba and the others tried to rescue Kiara, I can see Zira taking advantage of that to try to force Simba into the river. Nuka would probably have accepted Kiara's help getting up, and then ignored her to run to Zira's aid against Simba, at which point Zira would probably fall into the river, leaving Nuka shellshocked as the others made their way back up to flat land. On his own, he'd probably go hesitantly back to Pride Rock with the others, but he'd never forgive Kovu and Vitani for not helping.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 31st, 2016, 11:27 pm

Perhaps he would have tried to help Kiara save Zira if that chain of events happened, debating with himself whether to chuck Kiara off the ledge in the process. It would've been so dark if Nuka jumped in after his mother, but obviously Disney would never go down that route.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby juhouh » February 1st, 2016, 1:08 pm

He would definitely have fought along Zira. And if not, later he would turn against Kovu just like Scar did to Mufasa. They both did greed to rule
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Ninaroja » February 1st, 2016, 3:55 pm

Like everyone else has said, I definitely think Nuka would have stayed with Zira. Seeing Kovu siding with the Pride Landers, Nuka probably would have seen this as an opportunity to take over from Simba himself (even though the two of them would of course have been hopelessly outnumbered).
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Tsuki » February 1st, 2016, 8:05 pm

I agree with most people on here. I think Nuka would have wanted to show his loyalty to his mother and make her proud of him.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby CrazyNuka » February 5th, 2016, 10:15 am

^ Agreed with the top posts.
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby Gaze » February 16th, 2016, 5:52 am

Killjoy's explanation makes a lot of sense to me, though I can easily imagine Nuka deciding not to go to Pride Rock even after Zira's death. I could certainly see him desperately jumping in after his mother with the prospect of saving her, without a second thought. I could also see him vowing revenge and going off on his own to plot his own takeover of the Pridelands - though considering how weak and sickly he looks, and without any followers of his own, it'd be likely he'd just end up perishing. both routes are of course too dark for Disney, but seem like very "Nuka" things to do IMO.

or maybe he would go to Pride Rock, but he'd be doing it as an opportunity to attempt once more to kill Simba or get revenge on Kovu (and perhaps the other converted Outlanders as well). of course, I can't see that going well, so it seems like the poor dude would just have a real miserable life from then on out. I just can't imagine him "turning good" at all.

it's a great question that I actually had never thought about before!
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Alexterri1 » February 16th, 2016, 6:02 am

I never really gave it thought, but I think Nuka would continue trying to please Zira. So I doubt he would willingly come to the Pridelands,
What is the difference between a cat and a comma? One has claws at the end of its paws, and the other is a pause at the end of a clause :D
Alexterri1
Queen of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are One

Nickname(s): Alex
Pride Points: 6

Postby Squeely » July 26th, 2016, 5:29 am

Never really gave this much thought, so kudos to SimbasMate for thinking up such a thought-provoking topic! But yeah, Nuka seems like a loyal-to-the-end type, to Zira. It's likely he would have either fallen or jumped into the river with her, or tried to take down Simba, neither of which would turn out well for him.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride