"The long awaited sequel"?

"The long awaited sequel"?

Postby BrianGriffinFan » December 26th, 2015, 5:00 am

Pardon my asking, but why is the thread subtitled this? The gap between the two movies really wasn't that long, and I doubt a lot of people on the boards can even remember it, it was so long ago.
BrianGriffinFan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Re: "The long awaited sequel"?

Postby SimbasGuard » December 26th, 2015, 9:16 am

Well for me I was hoping for a Lion King sequel immediately after I saw the original in 1994. When Lion King 2 came out in 1998 it seemed like the wait had been very long. Four years is not a short time, at least in my opinion.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Re: "The long awaited sequel"?

Postby Carl » December 26th, 2015, 9:21 am

I'm pretty sure they marketed the film as "The long awaited sequel", if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway I don't really see any real discussion to be had here so I'm gonna go ahead and lock this.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride