The Lion King II Music

The Lion King II Music

Postby Shawry111 » December 11th, 2015, 1:12 am

Hello guys,

I was just watching TLK2 and something popped into my head... We all talk about the music from the first film... And that's great and all, but what about the second film? I mean, there is no 'Legacy Collection' for The Lion King II but I think that the actual score/orchestral piece is very good and still Disney. And by no means is it like the first film but it's still great. What do you guys think? What's sad is that the only way to hear it is through the movie as I can't find the dedicated full album anywhere. If you have could you please direct me to it?
Signature made by Julie Skywalker, thank you so much!

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore
Shawry111
"Pinned ya again!"

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Danger? I laugh in the face of danger, ha ha ha ha

Nickname(s): Shawry
Pride Points: 4

Re: The Lion King II Music

Postby Captain Cupcake » December 11th, 2015, 3:20 am

There was actually a thread from not too long ago about it. :P

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=45583

Unfortunately, there aren't any official releases or even leaks of the complete score. Just fan rips. Disney DTV sequels don't really get the luxury of having their music see the light of day in complete packages unless the composer gives out promotional CDs (which is what happened with TLK 1 1/2's music, and why one may find its music spreading around the web).
Captain Cupcake
Hnnng...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

HNNNGGGG!!!

Nickname(s): Master
Pride Points: 11

Postby Shawry111 » December 11th, 2015, 8:16 am

Oh so there has too. You can lock this thread of you want to... :P
Signature made by Julie Skywalker, thank you so much!

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore
Shawry111
"Pinned ya again!"

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Danger? I laugh in the face of danger, ha ha ha ha

Nickname(s): Shawry
Pride Points: 4

Postby Squeely » December 16th, 2015, 11:50 am

Perhaps this thread's purpose could be for general discussion about the music, while the other was about wanting to find a way to listen to it on its own? Just a thought.

I was listening to a couple tracks and I must agree, Simba's Pride has a great score. Though I do wish it had vocals in Swahili to accompany some of it like the first film did.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride