Favorite scene in Simbas Pride?

Re: Favorite scene in Simbas Pride?

Postby Lauren » January 24th, 2015, 4:30 pm

My favorite would definitely have to be We Are One. It's my favorite TLK song and I love the bonding between Simba and Kiara since it's so sweet. I admire the message of the song and it's wonderful. :)
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 24th, 2015, 6:14 pm

My favorite Scenes are,
-He lives in you (beautiful song)
-It is a girl, girl! GIRL!?! OY LOL
-We are One
-My Lullaby
-You are ready
-When Kovu Rescues Kiara(my most favorite Scene<333333333333333
-Kiara, Kovu, Timon and Pumbaa having fun Running (that never gets old, its always a joy to watch)
-Kiara and kovu looking at the stars
-Upendi
-When Simba invites Kovu in the den
-Love will find a way
-The war battle Scene
-The end where all the lion come together as one Pride

I love almost everything about this movie
-
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby PrincessKiara » March 18th, 2015, 11:55 pm

My favourite scenes are
The opening/He Lives In You - I love how it contrasts to the opening of TLK and I adore Baby Kiara at her presentation, aww!
Everything with Kiara and Kovu as cubs, from Kiara at Pride Rock in the morning to We Are One...
Love Will Find A Way and the ending scene.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby zerodix » June 27th, 2015, 7:03 pm

the scene where Simba takes Kovu for a walk untill the scene where Kovu gets exiled. Not because of the events there, but the different and unique designs of the outsiders are well showed there, you can see every one of them is different and since I liked to draw them back in the days, I paused between these two scenes a lot.
As for the story, my lullaby and we are one, are just too sweet not to watch over and over again.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby KiovuLove » June 29th, 2015, 6:12 pm

I love We Are One. I also love when Kovu and Kiara have the star scene and it goes into Simba "seeking counsel"
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby Hatari05 » August 11th, 2015, 7:13 am

There are a lot of scenes that come to mind SP is one of my favorite animated movies but my top scenes would probably be
1. He lives in you, words cannot describe how great this opening was I actually like this opening more than the first one while it's not as majestic it is far more emotional and moving, great song too
2. Simba and Kiara back at Pride Rock all the through we are one, great scene showing the father and daughter bond as well as the difference between both the parent and child from each movie throw in a great song with some good character as well and you've got a I hate using this term but magical scene.
3. The ambush, very intense and violent scene considering what happened to Mufasa I was definitely concerned for Simba, the glimpse of Zira's humanity also add to it and Nuka's death is just sad.
4. exile and love will find a way, these are pretty much back to back scenes one sad and harsh the other hopeful and romantic I love tone shifts like that there both animated and scored great as well
5. the final battle at the gorge, this was a surprisingly brutal fight especially in comparison to the other climaxes you actually see a pride lander pretty much being ripped apart yikes the humor scenes don't work at all but the climax as a whole is awesome.
Hatari05

Nickname(s): you can just call me Hatari for short
Pride Points: 26

Postby Paws » September 14th, 2015, 4:32 am

]I love it where Kiara meets Kovu for the first time. Grrr! Grrr! Who are you Pride lander? I swear Kovu is just too cute as a cub. :devishlycool:
Last edited by Paws on September 15th, 2015, 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paws

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby KionofTheLionGuard » September 15th, 2015, 4:56 am

My favorite scenes:

-He lives in you

-Love will find a way

-Outlanders vs Pridelanders

-Running from the Rhinos
KionofTheLionGuard
I protect the Pridelands,

My Family, and the Circle of Life!

Pride Points: 17

Postby Shawry111 » September 15th, 2015, 6:53 am

Same as Kion. Two great minds think alike, eh?
Signature made by Julie Skywalker, thank you so much!

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore
Shawry111
"Pinned ya again!"

Danger? I laugh in the face of danger, ha ha ha ha

Nickname(s): Shawry
Pride Points: 4

Postby DGFone » September 15th, 2015, 7:18 am

He Lives in You: Because it's He Lives in You. Sure, might be a poor man's Circle of Life, but we all knew that if Disney tried a different intro, they would get flamed over it, but if they try repeating it as they did, that it would be almost impossible to duplicate the quality of the into in the first movie. Besides, songs from Rhythm of the Pride Lands need more love!

We are One: Probably the only original song in SP that I like. Yes, I said it. The other songs I am just not really all that into. Upendi is just... weird, and as for Love will find a way, I've listened to it several times, and I still don't remember how it goes. For me, it is unfortunately a rather forgettable song. We Are One, on the other hand, I really like, especially those few opening seconds with the flute.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride