Does Zira have a mental problem?

Does Zira have a mental problem?

Postby ScarLoyal » May 29th, 2014, 10:08 am

Does Zira have a mental-disorder, or is she an insane fan-girl? Her love for her children is briefly showed but Scar is a very complex subject with her. Adores the dark lion even after what he did to the Pride-lands and had a cold, cruel personality. She was even enraged at Kovu for 'killing his own brother' but doesn't she realize Scar killed his own brother to be King? Unless she hated Mufasa or was madly in love with him that she didn't care about what he did and supported him. Or perhaps Zira has daddy issues and saw her father in Scar?
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Re: Does Zira have a mental problem?

Postby juhouh » May 29th, 2014, 10:13 am

She was a little bit insane, can't disagree with that
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Carl » May 29th, 2014, 1:00 pm

[quote]Does Zira have a mental-disorder, or is she an insane[/quote]
Let me stop you right there. Insanity is a mental disorder, or rather, is a term descriptive only of people with mental disorders. The more appropriate title for this thread would be "which mental disorder(/s) does Zira have?"
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby TheWhistlerify » May 29th, 2014, 2:00 pm

Yes, yes she does.
Sometimes I simply sit down and write because I cannot help it. Who knows, perhaps one day something will come out of it. Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
My 'The Lion King' fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10370841/1/
My 'Pokémon' fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9017329/1/
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby DGFone » May 29th, 2014, 8:08 pm

Well, Zira is clearly an "insane fan-girl". But the level that she is one clearly means that she does have a mental problem. You won't go murdering TLK haters just for being a crazy TLK fan, would you? It takes something much more to do what Zira does.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby ScarLoyal » May 31st, 2014, 1:57 am

[quote="DGFone"]Well, Zira is clearly an "insane fan-girl". But the level that she is one clearly means that she does have a mental problem. You won't go murdering TLK haters just for being a crazy TLK fan, would you? It takes something much more to do what Zira does.[/quote]
Indeed. Which leads me to believe that Zira may of been the 'victim' and that what Simba went through, changed him more than we thought. :hmm: Simba and Zira have a 'story' we will never know. But their 'hate' was very strong, even to consider banishing the Outsiders who saw 'hope' in Scar and Zira.. but Simba could of even banished them for their loyalty to Scar, but perhaps not even for committing a crime.. but every time he took a look at their 'appearances' he saw the one who murdered his father but also made him think he did it.. :cry: Simba did suffer so much when he learned that his uncle killed Mufasa and forced him to abandon his home-land. He clearly lost what little 'cub innocence' he had left. And lefts face it. He wasn't a 'great King' like his father, but who could blame him? after what he went through.. maybe he turned Zira into the 'devil' she was. And Zira clearly had a sort of 'love' for Scar. I wonder if Zira had a horrible child-hood?
When I think of what that BRUTE did.. I get a little TENSE!
ScarLoyal
These lands belong to Scar!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That's my Lullaby!

Nickname(s): Insane lioness, Rightful Queen, Team Outsiders!
Pride Points: 1

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » June 2nd, 2014, 7:19 pm

I have the theory that Zira actually really love Scar, but when he died, Zira began to want to get vengeance, and no, I don't think it is a mental problem.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby Remorazz » June 3rd, 2014, 11:36 pm

I don't think she had an inherent mental issue. Before Scar's death, I'd imagine she was more or less normal.
Thank You SophieCub: show
Remorazz

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Remo
Pride Points: 3

Postby Carl » June 4th, 2014, 3:55 am

No death affects anyone to quite that degree unless there's something wrong with them. Just saying. I mean it could be something as basic as abandonment issues, but it's still a mental problem. There's no question that she has one.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby KiarasBiggestFan » June 6th, 2014, 3:45 pm

She could have PTSD because of Scar's death
KiarasBiggestFan
I am the ninja

We are one

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 3

Next

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride