[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - who would have won: pridelanders vs outlanders — My Lion King Forum

who would have won: pridelanders vs outlanders

Re: who would have won: pridelanders vs outlanders

Postby FriendlyHyena » December 10th, 2018, 3:34 am

FriendlyHyena

Years of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Outsider218 » December 23rd, 2018, 11:32 pm

I think the Outsiders WON!! They were seeking revenge & are full of hatred. That helped them fight better!
MY TRUE KING!!
Outsider218
Life's Not Fair, is it?

Years of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby SimbasGuard » April 1st, 2019, 7:48 am

My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much.
I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
My Signature was made for me by TheLionQueen Thank You So Much.
My Banner was made for me by DGFone Thank You so much
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 81

Postby Meskhenet » May 1st, 2019, 6:19 am

Observation on the Pridelanders:
Healthier and physically stronger as they have more prey and water, but seem somewhat weak compared to the outsiders. In the beginning of the battle, the pridelanders have a rough start as the outsiders attacked them with such ferocity and skill, and it looked like that the outsiders were quickly overpowering the pridelanders . Some pridelanders were attacked by at most two outlanders at the same time. In the first movie, the pridelanders have a history of being unified skilled fighters.

Observation on the Outsiders:
More battle experience and tactics due to years of strenuous preparation and training to overthrow Simba. Evidenced by the fact the outsiders seem to attack the pridelanders viciously as Zira commanded the outsiders during the battle. Although malnourished due to lack of prey and water, the outsiders still seem to be able to hold their own in the fight. Often working together to fight the pridelander lionesses and Simba. Zira was able to knock Simba to the ground as he was being distracted by the outsiders.

Although the outsiders have trained for years to overthrow Simba, I do believe that in the end the pridelanders would have eventually won. The outsiders might have been aggressive fighters, but the pridelanders have a larger pride as observed in the beginning of the battle before the actual fight, they are healthier and would have more endurance and stamina to fight for an extended period of time if need be. The outsiders fought viciously in the beginning of the fight, but as the fight progresses, I can imagine that they would eventually be weakened because they haven't been eating and hydrated as well compared to the pridelanders, allowing them to be gradually overpowered by the pridelanders.
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Previous

Return to The Lion King II: Simba's Pride