YMS: TLK did not rip off kimba (warning, two hour long video

YMS: TLK did not rip off kimba (warning, two hour long video

Postby Elton John » May 28th, 2020, 1:23 am

[url] https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G5B1mIfQuo4&app=m&persist_app=1[/url]

The guy who did this, did some excessive amounts of research. Most of his general ideas are in the first 20 minutes, the rest of the video goes into detail on his arguements.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: YMS: TLK did not rip off kimba (warning, two hour long v

Postby Stormy » May 28th, 2020, 2:12 am

I’m only 6 minutes in and I’m sitting here like.... “dang.”
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 700 character limit.
View more smilies BBCode is ON [img] is ON [flash] is OFF [url] is ON Smilies are ON
Stormy
Custom Title:

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Text:

Pride Points: 14

Re: YMS: TLK did not rip off kimba (warning, two hour long v

Postby TheLionPrince » May 28th, 2020, 5:01 am

The argument that "The Lion King" plagarized "Kimba the White Lion" (or as it should be titled "Jungle Emperor Leo") never held water to begin with. It's not enough to just put two similar pieces of imagery and conclude that one stole from the other without context. Even doing the slightest bit of unbiased research states that the two are completely different with their stories and characters.

So, yes, I applaud this channel for thoroughly detailing the differences, although I could have done without the profanity which is generally unprofessional when making a video essay.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Return to The Lion King