Was Zazu in league with Scar to kill Simba?

Re: Was Zazu in league with Scar to kill Simba?

Postby it means no worries » May 19th, 2018, 11:51 pm

Took you long enough to find this out.
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Panda-chan » May 19th, 2018, 11:54 pm

[quote="FriendlyHyena"][quote="SimbasMate"]Of course he was. I don't know why nobody else noticed this??????[/quote]
Glad you agree that it's possible. The rest here think I'm nuts.[/quote]
Pretty sure that was sarcasm, broski
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Tora » May 20th, 2018, 4:33 am

[quote="FriendlyHyena"]I know Zazu doesn't appear to be evil in Lion King, but what I found on this reddit here is intriguing:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FanTheories/co ... r_scar_to/

Let's put it this way, Zazu may have wanted Simba out of the way, thinking he'd be a terrible king. Now, it's possible that Zazu never intended that Mufasa died, but wanted Simba gone.

If Zazu had met up with Scar (possible since he is off screen for a bit and then turns up in the Elephant Graveyard to scold Simba and Nala (we also know that Scar was in the Elephant Graveyard too but we don't know for how long, he could have crossed paths with Scar earlier.) It would also explain why the hyenas never tried to kill Zazu along with the other two: he was in on it. Let's face it, if they'd succeeded in killing Simba and Nala, if Zazu WASN'T in on it, he'd start naming names and all of Pride Rock, not to mention Mufasa, would descend upon Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed and rip them to shreds for killing the two cubs.

Also, interestingly, Mufasa was NOT off on some mission to fight the hyenas in the Gorge scene, but was NOT with Simba, which in and of itself was odd considering that one would think Mufasa would have kept a very close eye on Simba. Now, it's possible that Mufasa may have trusted him with his brother, but even Mufasa knew that Scar didn't really care for Simba. (Too bad he never told Simba that!!!)

Mufasa is seen with Zazu during the gorge incident. With if Zazu had distracted Mufasa , knowing that the stampede would happen?

Also, when Zazu finds Simba, Simba cries "Zazu help me!" and Zazu says "Your father is on the way! Hold on!"

When Mufasa goes into the mess himself, Zazu cries "Oh Scar this is awful! What will we do? What will we do? I know, I'll go for help!"

However, that seems odd that he didn't at least try and grab Simba (like Simba asked) to get him to safety. If Zazu was in fact in league with Scar, this would make sense. Zazu probably wouldn't want Mufasa dead and would start to panic, worried that Mufasa might die in the stampede and wondering how he was going to explain himself. Perhaps "Going for help" was his way to establish an alibi. At any rate, it's possible his alarm (about Mufasa at any rate) was legit. When he'd found out that both Mufasa and Simba had died in the stampede, he felt guilty, having plotted with Scar to kill Simba.

Of course, Zazu, having been knocked out, wouldn't have known that Scar directly murdered Mufasa, and would have thought that his scheme with Scar led to Mufasa's death. As such, perhaps Scar played the guilt game on him too and this kept him from ever ratting out Scar.[/quote]

This actually makes a ton of sense. These haters be telling you that you're crazy, but what you wrote is detective gold. Zazu has always been against Simba. Playing the "caring" babysitter and acting like they must leave the elephant graveyard. The truth is that he did want Simba dead. Zazu is weak and surely thought he could have more power under Scar and rid the kingdom of Simba and Mufasa. It all makes so much sense. Thanks for the post. :)
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby TLK_Kid » May 20th, 2018, 7:36 am

The way it adds up is actually kind of surprising. So I guess it could be possible, in an alternate universe where Zazu's character isn't what it is. But in the universe the way we see it, that would absolutely never happen. Sure Simba annoys Zazu, but he's just a little kid, and Zazu knows that. At the end of the day, he's still very loyal to him, the same way he is to Mufasa and Sarabi.
TLK_Kid
When in doubt...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ASANTE SANA SQUASH BANANA

Nickname(s): Just call me Kid xD
Pride Points: 4

Postby Elton John » May 20th, 2018, 3:55 pm

i mean

what if zazu only fell for IJCWTBK because he wanted simba and nala to go to the elephant graveyard and make it look like he had nothing to do with it

he was only pretending to be concerned about them so he could throw them into the birdie boiler, cook them, and make a meal out of them

but the hyenas got in his way

:(
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby WildSimba » May 20th, 2018, 5:29 pm

[quote="Elton John"]i mean

what if zazu only fell for IJCWTBK because he wanted simba and nala to go to the elephant graveyard and make it look like he had nothing to do with it

he was only pretending to be concerned about them so he could throw them into the birdie boiler, cook them, and make a meal out of them

but the hyenas got in his way

:([/quote]

Don't forget almost being crushed by an elephant, he totally PURPOSELY went though that possibility just for the chance of having simba be murdered by the hyenas. It all makes sense now.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Elton John » May 20th, 2018, 5:35 pm

i thought it was a rhino

a female rhino

how exactly did zazu know it was a female rhino unless....SHE WAS WORKING WITH HIM THIS WHOLE TIME
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby Panda-chan » May 20th, 2018, 5:41 pm

[quote="Elton John"]i thought it was a rhino

a female rhino

how exactly did zazu know it was a female rhino unless....SHE WAS WORKING WITH HIM THIS WHOLE TIME[/quote]
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Elton John » May 20th, 2018, 5:53 pm

i wonder if they will include in the remake a side story of how zazu wanted to butcher simba and nala
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby WildSimba » May 20th, 2018, 5:59 pm

If Scar is meant to portray Hitler, than Zazu will be stalin in the new film. The hidden enemy that arrives after the throw-away villian is disposed of. The new biggest twist in all of cinema history.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King