Do you think Scar regrets killing Mufasa?

Re: Do you think Scar regrets killing Mufasa?

Postby Simba_Lion » December 27th, 2016, 9:32 pm

These are just screenshots of his face, and not his real feelings.
Simba_Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Simba
Pride Points: 4

Postby Gemini » December 28th, 2016, 7:12 am

I don't necessarily think that Scar felt completely unrepentant after killing his sibling (a point which I probably already covered on this thread back in the day) but those screenshots are obviously him blinking. Derp x2.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Sushi » December 28th, 2016, 8:26 pm

[quote="Simba_Lion"]In the first film when Simba returns, Scar initially mistook Simba for Mufasa and backed away in disbelief saying: "Mufasa? No, you're dead."
Why do you think he said it? Do you think he said it because he regretted what he had done?

My opinion: Scar backed away in disbelief because he thought it was Mufasa, he was a bit scared about how a dead lion could be alive again. And he was also scared about his reign would be over by Mufasa's return and if it had been Mufasa, he probably would have told everyone that Scar wanted to kill him. He was scared about his "little secret" would turn out. He was just worried about his own life. (just as in the scene with Simba on the top of the Pride Rock)[/quote]

The only thing Scar regretted is that the Hyena didn't kill Simba.
He had the power and everything he wanted. He was oblivious to all the damage and everything around him other than him having what he wanted.

I think at best he was momentarily confused. "he can't be here he is dead" as he thought both Mufasa and Simba to be dead.
Sushi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Samaki
Telegram: @jagerleopard (https://telegram.me/jagerleopard)
Pride Points: 2

Postby xoxo » January 4th, 2017, 9:30 pm

Scar planned his killing of Mufasa & Simba so he could be the next King of the Pridelands. He doesn't regret any of it! It was his plan!
:-x :stalker: :pout2: :roar3: :grr3: :hesitant:
xoxo
Live. . .Love. . .Laugh

LovableLioness08

Nickname(s): Holly Bear

Postby Carambulesco » January 4th, 2017, 11:31 pm

He's not regret not even a bit. That's the true.
"There comes a certain time in life that you have to listen to your heart to take the path of happiness or satisfaction. I'm trying to find my destiny, and all I've found is adventure and Nature. But I'll keep looking for clearer answers.
The more I move away from humanity, the more human I feel."
:happyjasiri:
Carambulesco
Simba X Sodona

Nature is my home, with the Circle of Life

Telegram: @99999999fff

Postby KionScar » January 5th, 2017, 1:28 am

He never really get to see Scar if he does show post or emotion like that as the camera is focused on Simba and Sarabi's nuzzle instead.

And technically it was Banzai that said "What are we supposed to do… kill Mufasa?"
So, Scar wasn't entirely wrong on placing the blame on the hyenas… If Banzai had never even mentioned killing Mufasa...
KionScar

Pride Points: 10

Postby Sushi » January 6th, 2017, 4:09 pm

[quote="KionScar"]He never really get to see Scar if he does show post or emotion like that as the camera is focused on Simba and Sarabi's nuzzle instead.

And technically it was Banzai that said "What are we supposed to do… kill Mufasa?"
So, Scar wasn't entirely wrong on placing the blame on the hyenas… If Banzai had never even mentioned killing Mufasa...[/quote]
At that point Scars plan was already in place and well planned out. That was just the hyena being filled in on the idea. Like when you guide someone into having an idea, that way they do what you want but are willing to do it as they think it was their idea.
He would have been plotting this since Simbas birth at the very least. Meticulous planning starts way before you reveal any of your intentions.
Sushi

Nickname(s): Samaki
Telegram: @jagerleopard (https://telegram.me/jagerleopard)

Postby Simba_Lion » January 7th, 2017, 3:18 pm

[quote="Sushi"]The only thing Scar regretted is that the Hyena didn't kill Simba.
He had the power and everything he wanted. He was oblivious to all the damage and everything around him other than him having what he wanted.

I think at best he was momentarily confused. "he can't be here he is dead" as he thought both Mufasa and Simba to be dead.[/quote]
Totally agreed!
Simba_Lion

Nickname(s): Simba

Postby Alexterri1 » January 14th, 2017, 11:23 pm

He might have regretted it in that he was scared Mufasa would beat the tar out of him now that he was alive, but I doubt that he regretted it because he felt bad about it.
What is the difference between a cat and a comma? One has claws at the end of its paws, and the other is a pause at the end of a clause :D
Alexterri1
Queen of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are One

Nickname(s): Alex
Pride Points: 6

Postby KionScar » January 15th, 2017, 4:40 am

Perhaps only Scar and Mufasa can truly answer this question...
KionScar

Pride Points: 10

Previous

Return to The Lion King