Where is da Lions???

Where is da Lions???

Postby Kiana » January 24th, 2016, 2:54 pm

I've always wondered, where are the other lions? I mean, I know prided usually only have one dominant but how can the other lionesses have cubs? I know there's some kind of explanation, I just want to know! :?

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Re: Where is da Lions???

Postby Elton John » January 24th, 2016, 3:07 pm

Easy, this is a Disney movie. They woudn't have Mufasa 'feeling the love tonight' with more than just Sarabi. And before someone says it Simba and Nala ain't siblings. They had to remove Kovu being the son of Scar because that would make him and Kiara cousins.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby TheLionPrince » January 24th, 2016, 8:45 pm

The lions in the movie don't really act like real lions; they are more humanized and anthropomorphic. Also, outside of Sarabi, Sarafina, the mother of Nala, is the only lioness in the pride to have her own cub. We don't know who her mate is; it's one of those mysteries that is left to fan speculation. Lastly, the story can only have so many characters so it is important that one character is not superfluous. Another male lion in the pride would create problems for Scar since he could challenge him when the Pride Lands declines into decay and become the new king, and Simba's journey to return and challenge him would not be necessary.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby martin102 » February 8th, 2016, 7:45 am

The lions or simba is the movie and as you said its not act like real lions...I watched the simba movie very much..and it is how much you can't believe ..i have no day without seeing This movies in my life when i was see this..

And this is the movie publoished by ''Disneys''..
martin102

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Alexterri1 » February 15th, 2016, 7:06 am

Because its a Disney movie. They wouldn't have Mufasa mating with Sarabi AND Sarafina because it would imply incest. Considering Disney changed Kovu being Scar's son just because it would be incest for him to be paired with Kiara, I doubt they would want to imply incest.

Whether or not Nala is Mufasa's daughter is up to fan interpretation, I guess
What is the difference between a cat and a comma? One has claws at the end of its paws, and the other is a pause at the end of a clause :D
Alexterri1
Queen of the Pridelands

We are One

Nickname(s): Alex
Pride Points: 6

Postby Squeely » August 4th, 2016, 5:45 pm

I'm sure there are other lions out there. Rogues and other prides and whatnot. We just don't see them because they're not important to the story.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Return to The Lion King