Is Nala underused?

Re: Is Nala underused?

Postby Elton John » January 1st, 2020, 6:40 am

uh

im not the confused person, you are. those scenes you mentioned (sans shadowland) originated from the original and not the broadway show.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Biomac » January 1st, 2020, 3:02 pm

Like I said I made a mistake. What I'm saying is that the scenes' origin isn't important; what matters is whether they were included in the film or not.

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Postby Ultra Fox » January 30th, 2020, 6:17 am

anthro nala is probably hot to sum furries jajajajaja
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Previous

Return to The Lion King