Re: Cub Simba or Adult Simba?

Postby Loki_adores_Scar » November 1st, 2019, 11:26 pm

Cub Simba :)
Loki_adores_Scar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby PridelandsPhantom » November 3rd, 2019, 1:46 am

I like both but cub Simla inches out :) ;)
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby Outsider218 » November 13th, 2019, 10:16 pm

Cub Simba, well Baby Simba. Baby Simba's so ADORABLE!!!
Outsider218
Life's Not Fair, is it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby SimbasGuard » November 18th, 2019, 9:33 am

One thing I want to point out is that in Lion King 2 Simba is not fat he has just grown into a bigger Lion he is more filled out and built like his Father. Eating proper Lion food obviously was very good for him. 8-)
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby MeerkatOnTheMoon » December 19th, 2019, 3:29 pm

Simba is very well-build, yes.

And I agree that baby Simba is SUPER adorbs.

:)
The Lion King III: Hidden Kingdom
Now available to read!
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/14288564/1/The-Lion-King-3-Hidden-Kingdom
MeerkatOnTheMoon
We need a new motto.

Let's get going!

Nickname(s): Jules
Pride Points: 13

Postby Ultra Fox » January 30th, 2020, 6:18 am

curb samba
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby BrianGriffinFan » August 9th, 2023, 2:39 am

Adult, definitely. I have a crush on him. 8-)

[quote="SimbasGuard"]One thing I want to point out is that in Lion King 2 Simba is not fat he has just grown into a bigger Lion he is more filled out and built like his Father. Eating proper Lion food obviously was very good for him. 8-)[/quote]

It would be interesting to see what how that extra muscle would look on him in the original film. Personally I think he was filled out well-enough in the original, plus, he might look too similar to Mufasa with a thicker build.
BrianGriffinFan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby CEVRAM » August 9th, 2023, 11:27 am

[quote="BrianGriffinFan"]Adult, definitely. I have a crush on him. 8-)

[quote="SimbasGuard"]One thing I want to point out is that in Lion King 2 Simba is not fat he has just grown into a bigger Lion he is more filled out and built like his Father. Eating proper Lion food obviously was very good for him. 8-)[/quote]

It would be interesting to see what how that extra muscle would look on him in the original film. Personally I think he was filled out well-enough in the original, plus, he might look too similar to Mufasa with a thicker build.[/quote]

He needed time to build up the additional muscle after switching to a meat centered diet, which I assume he did after settling down in the Pride Lands as king. On that regard, Simba's physical evolution between the first and second movies comes as a logical transition. Conversely, what doesn't seem particularly believable to me is how this transformation didn't appear to affect his speed and agility whatsoever, given how he was able to outrun and outmaneuver the much slimmer Outsiders during the ambush scene. At some point, the extra weight, even if it consists mostly of lean muscle mass, will have an impact on your running prowess and endurance. The extent to which this happens will differ from one individual to another in relation to numerous genetic and environmental factors. For me though, the different was massive.
CEVRAM

Telegram: CEVRAM

Postby BrianGriffinFan » August 10th, 2023, 1:35 am

[quote="CEVRAM"]For me though, the different was massive.[/quote]

It’s weird, I actually didn’t really notice a ton of difference. Some maybe, but not a ton.
BrianGriffinFan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby CEVRAM » August 10th, 2023, 9:59 am

[quote="BrianGriffinFan"][quote="CEVRAM"]For me though, the different was massive.[/quote]

It’s weird, I actually didn’t really notice a ton of difference. Some maybe, but not a ton.[/quote]

Oh no, I wasn't referring to Simba's physique in that sentence you've quoted. Instead, it was related to my own experience with gaining muscle weight and how this impacted my ability to run as fast as I did before. I brought it up to empathize the point made earlier, where Simba, in his bulkier form in the second movie (while also being a older lion by the time Kiara was fully grown up) remained seemingly faster and more agile than the smaller and much lighter Outsiders. It's not an absolute impossibility beyond imagination though, just biomechanically improbable.
CEVRAM

Telegram: CEVRAM

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King