A sad TLK comic about Timon and Simba

A sad TLK comic about Timon and Simba

Postby KionofTheLionGuard » December 2nd, 2015, 2:53 am

Keep in mind, this is not made by Disney. It is made by "JessKat-Art" on DeviantArt, and all credit goes to her. I just favorited, and put it together in order for you guys. I thought this was worth posting cause it just made me feel a lot...

Poor Timon :'(

http://renderedbishop.deviantart.com/fa ... King-Comic
KionofTheLionGuard
I protect the Pridelands,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My Family, and the Circle of Life!

Pride Points: 17

Re: A sad TLK comic about Timon and Simba

Postby Spike343 » January 10th, 2016, 4:48 am

Well I think I think that is a very natural thing and happens to everyone with a child or a little brother and it just hurst to much... :down:
Spike343

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Timon the great » January 13th, 2016, 3:57 am

I've seen these what-if comics already on dA before from the linked artist. They're quite old though. But very nice and also the concept.

Speaking of Timon and Simba type comics/sketches (which aren't really common to see) I also found these from this artist that has very recently submitted these on DeviantArt like this one: http://fav.me/d9nj6dy
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby Elton John » January 13th, 2016, 4:01 am

I don't get what's so sad about it...
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby KionofTheLionGuard » January 13th, 2016, 4:10 am

[quote="Elton John"]I don't get what's so sad about it...[/quote]

Timon just came to the realization that the little cub he took care of is now all grown up.
KionofTheLionGuard
I protect the Pridelands,

My Family, and the Circle of Life!

Pride Points: 17

Return to The Lion King