Where to find Elton John's music videos?

Where to find Elton John's music videos?

Postby Lynx » November 22nd, 2015, 5:41 pm

After looking up the music videos Sir Elton made for LK I realized I didn't own a copy of them in my collection. Is there any merch that includes them? It seems he doesn't have a copy of them himself either, the copies on his website seem to be hosted on random Youtube channels. :roll:
Lynx

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Where to find Elton John's music videos?

Postby TheLionPrince » November 22nd, 2015, 6:23 pm

As far as I am concerned, Elton John filmed two music videos of "Circle of Life" and "Can You Feel the Love Tonight", and according to the Disney Wiki, the music videos are on the second disc of the 2003 Platinum Edition DVD release.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Lynx » November 22nd, 2015, 7:01 pm

[quote="TheLionPrince"]As far as I am concerned, Elton John filmed two music videos of "Circle of Life" and "Can You Feel the Love Tonight", and according to the Disney Wiki, the music videos are on the second disc of the 2003 Platinum Edition DVD release.[/quote]
It would probably help if I checked the back of the case more often. :? Thank you!
Lynx

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DGFone » November 22nd, 2015, 9:43 pm

You can find both right here on MLK. MyLionKing is resource area for TLK along with being more than just a forum. :P

You will find the two videos, as well as a music video for the version of Hakuna Matata found on the Rhythm of the Pridelands CD here:
http://www.mylionking.com/theatre/lk/music/
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Elton John » November 22nd, 2015, 9:48 pm

When I read the topic title I thought you were asking me personally :lol:
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby DGFone » November 22nd, 2015, 10:13 pm

[quote="Elton John"]When I read the topic title I thought you were asking me personally :lol:[/quote]

That's because you are nothing but a no good, rotten imposter. :mad2:
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Lynx » November 23rd, 2015, 12:06 am

[quote="Elton John"]When I read the topic title I thought you were asking me personally :lol:[/quote]
I had that same thought soon as I posted ;)
Lynx

Return to The Lion King