Simba thinks he started the stampede

Re: Simba thinks he started the stampede

Postby Lyonize » September 23rd, 2015, 2:08 am

Oh I agree. I was just saying from a "personal interpretation" sort of standpoint. Just an interpretation that's meaningful to me which I think a lot of people do with stories. Maybe it wasn't something the author intended but based on our own experiences in life, we tend to draw more meaning out of certain things.

On a side note, I never really considered TLK 1.5 canon. It was always more of a spoof to me. heh :lol3:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lyonize

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby SimbaPrescott » September 24th, 2015, 9:07 pm

I didn't notice that until I was older. It made me feel even worse for Simba somehow, since before I had always questioned why Simba thought it was his fault. :(
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby Squeely » December 7th, 2015, 10:48 pm

I always picked up on that as part of the reason Simba felt so guilty - heck, I always thought Scar told him to "work on that little roar of [his]" because Scar thought that Simba might think he caused the whole thing if he did. Adds a lot more weight to everything.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Previous

Return to The Lion King