What is Zazus Job again?

What is Zazus Job again?

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 21st, 2015, 4:59 am

ok so Zazu is a Steward? what is exactly is Zazus Job to the King? see I have never fully understood his job, to me he is more of the kings adviser and messenger, arnt I right? :enthusiastic:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: What is Zazus Job again?

Postby Carl » August 21st, 2015, 5:36 am

[quote]ma·jor-do·mo
ˌmājərˈdōmō/
noun
noun: majordomo
the chief steward of a large household.[/quote]
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Tsuki » August 21st, 2015, 3:20 pm

Yeh he is more or less the King's messenger and advisor :)
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby juhouh » August 21st, 2015, 4:19 pm

He's a radar
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby DGFone » August 25th, 2015, 6:50 pm

That sudden moment when you realize that what Zazu is doing...

... is getting people in real life very agitated about government role in personal life.

Zazu is basically Mufasa's form of the NSA.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby zerodix » September 2nd, 2015, 12:22 pm

:superexcited: I laughed at the last post of DGfone
so true! I think he is a mix of a butler, advisor and babysitter. :excited:
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby PrincessKiara » September 11th, 2015, 8:18 pm

His primary function appears to be to alert Mufasa to the various happenings of the Pridelands. He seems to be Mufasas right-hand (paw) man/bird, in TLK Zazu is usually seen with the king. Zazu can appearently be used for babysitting Simba sometimes too.. ;)
But yeah, Zazus job as I see it is a messenger and advisor, like zerodix said.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby DGFone » September 12th, 2015, 6:50 am

Another way to look at Zazu is as a form of a squire. While he doesn't have any promotions to look forward to, he does many things that a squire would be told do to, assuming off course, that he will be able to physically carry out the task.

Is it a good thing or a bad thing that he is chosen as a babysitter? On one hand, he is very fast and able to alert Mufasa very quickly if Simba is in danger, such as during the adventure to the elephant graveyard. On the other hand, it also means that he is unavailable for his other roles because he is occupied, and he is also not the most capable of creatures in stopping a lion cub with a mindful of mischief. Had Zazu been something other than a bird, it would have been very possible that he would simply have been strong enough to strong-arm Simba and Nala into staying in the Pride Lands.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Paws » September 14th, 2015, 4:15 am

I think he just follows the king everywhere and basically is a protector of cubs. :proud4:
Paws

Pride Points: 8

Postby MeerkatOnTheMoon » February 10th, 2020, 1:30 pm

Zazu seems to be a squire, I think. He can serve different roles from being a messenger and an adviser. Plus a babysitter for Simba and Nala. In "Simba's Pride", it seems like he mostly acts as an adviser for Simba, given the babysitting job goes to Timon and Pumbaa, although both act like advisers too at times. As a bird, Zazu does have the advantage of flying really fast to spot any incoming danger.
The Lion King III: Hidden Kingdom
Now available to read!
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/14288564/1/The-Lion-King-3-Hidden-Kingdom
MeerkatOnTheMoon
We need a new motto.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Let's get going!

Nickname(s): Jules
Pride Points: 13

Return to The Lion King