Lion Goddess Medfat/Egypt Mythology

Lion Goddess Medfat/Egypt Mythology

Postby Origibro » August 15th, 2015, 7:59 am

So I was doing some thinking, and I read the Egyptions had a myriad of Gods including Lion headed ones, I found that interesting. :P

Then I thought a bit more about it, personally I am a Christian and in our religion God states with God anything is possible, so surely bringing Nala into the physical dimension shoud be possible, then She crosses the boundaries over imagination into reality, I hope that if Christianity turns out to be correct out of all the possible universal explanations people have; that I can summon Nala into our world.
May Nala cover you with positivity, love and joys beyond compare. :P
Origibro
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

A true Nalaholic.

Pride Points: 0

Re: Lion Goddess Medfat/Egypt Mythology

Postby TheLionPrince » August 16th, 2015, 6:01 pm

Are you trolling? Nala is a fictional character; she is only a paper drawing come to life. She does not exist off-screen, and therefore can't be brought into our world. And if you were a true Christian, then, you would know that Jehovah is the only living God, and all of the Egyptian gods and goddesses from Horus to Ra are false deities. I'm sure it's within God's power to create another "god", but only he alone desires to be praised. Now don't get me wrong, I admire Egyptian mythology (like you), and the Osiris myth is very similar to the story of The Lion King, but this thread makes little sense.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Origibro » August 17th, 2015, 4:09 am

Hello, I'm not trolling and all I am saying is that from the Christian point of view that which exists on paper can be brought into the real world, as God says he has the power to do anything, so while Nala exists on paper and in our imagination, that may not always have to be the case.
May Nala cover you with positivity, love and joys beyond compare. :P
Origibro
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

A true Nalaholic.

Pride Points: 0

Postby Gemini » August 17th, 2015, 9:28 am

*reads thread carefully*

... dafuq :huh:

*rereads*

Uh... now say what again...?
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Yumacub » August 17th, 2015, 9:38 am

Sure, it's possible, but only if God makes it possible. You have no say in the matter tbh. :/ Unfortunate but His word is what goes! ♥
ImageImage
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Postby Ninaroja » August 17th, 2015, 11:39 am

Um...

As this discussion seems to swing towards Christianity more than The Lion King, (and to be honest comes across as trollish) I'm going to lock this before an argument breaks out. Discussions of a religious/political nature are only permitted in the world issues forum

~Ninaroja
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Return to The Lion King