Where are all the other cubs?

Re: Where are all the other cubs?

Postby TheLionPrince » August 2nd, 2015, 9:57 pm

Following up on the cub(s) seen in the den, there's only one lioness cub. As Julie stated, it's Nala, but with colored paws that matches her underbelly.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby juhouh » August 4th, 2015, 1:51 am

They don't exist because SP wasn't even scripted or planned yet. And why to make more cub characters when you only need two
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Shadowfax » August 4th, 2015, 9:24 am

[quote="TheLionPrince"]Image

Following up on the cub(s) seen in the den, there's only one lioness cub. As Julie stated, it's Nala, but with colored paws that matches her underbelly.[/quote]

Am I going mad, or are there actually two cubs in that picture? One with its mother and the other in the top left corner? O.o
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Carl » August 4th, 2015, 12:04 pm

I think the one in the corner is a grown lioness at a distance, but in comparison with the size of Mufasa, it certainly does seem younger.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby juhouh » August 4th, 2015, 1:19 pm

That lioness in the top left corner is clearly an adult. She's actually even further away than Mufasa
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Postby Shadowfax » August 4th, 2015, 7:20 pm

Don't see how it 'clearly' looks like an adult lol.
Looks closer than Mufasa to me personally.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby juhouh » August 4th, 2015, 7:43 pm

To me it looks a bit further away

Well let's make a compromise. It's neither a cub or an adult but adolescent
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Postby Elton John » August 4th, 2015, 7:58 pm

It's white and gold!

Oh wait wrong arguement.

I think I can agree with the adolescent remark.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Captain Cupcake » August 5th, 2015, 6:14 am

She's actually more or less aligned with Mufasa, but lying down at a slightly different angle. Judging by her size, she looks like a one or one and a half year old. :P
Captain Cupcake
Hnnng...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

HNNNGGGG!!!

Nickname(s): Master
Pride Points: 11

Postby SimbasGuard » August 12th, 2015, 5:35 am

Being that they established that in The Lion King Universe that the Lions have marriages, I assumed that there were no additional cubs. Because (To Paraphrase Julie Skywalker) Mufasa is a one lioness guy (and by that extention, so was Nala's Father. Even though we never saw him).
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King