Where are all the other cubs?

Re: Where are all the other cubs?

Postby PrincessKiara » September 19th, 2015, 10:10 pm

I know it seems strange that there is only two cubs in the entire pride, and of course this can`t possibly be the case. There must have been more cubs around, they were just never shown in the movie because the writers needed to narrow it down to the most essential characters. Still, I don`t see why they couldn`t just throw in some cubs playing in the background somewhere.. It couldn`t hurt. :P
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby SimbasGuard » October 13th, 2015, 8:41 am

But that would beg the question of where were those cubs when Scar took over. Disney likely didn't want anything like infanticide implied.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Ultra Fox » October 19th, 2015, 5:46 am

They all died before the movie started.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Squeely » December 7th, 2015, 10:05 pm

The hyenas were successful at killing the other cubs. Simba and Nala were the ones who escaped, because Mufasa was there to save them.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Previous

Return to The Lion King